It's Gonna Get Weird! Bill Cipher Character Concept (#1)

WOAH THIS IS GREAT ART OMG! ESPECIALLY THAT WHITE SKILL! Great job!!

Very good concept
The best one I’ve ever seen

Why is it flagged?

Because you said don’t steal art even though they didn’t. (They did)

I changed it

I agree they stole

Your”e welcome

No ‘Jake Miller Disney’ the YouTuber

I didn’t steal wtf, I just traced a pose from the show, I can show you proof I made it. Just compare it to Jake Miller’s and mine. Does it look the same? No.

You blind or something kid? I’ll make a post with proof, hold up

Here: I was the one who made the Bill Cipher art for my concept, not Jake Miller. Just because it looks identical, doesn't mean it's the same

Just say you prefer Jake Miller’s over mine lmfao, you don’t have to outright troll and say “hey look everybody, this idiot stole art!1!!1!1”

Come on bruh, it’s my first time here. Do we really have to argue?

1 Like

Did you just agree to a guy who has no proof whatsoever I “stole” it? Click the link in my previous reply, that’s all the proof you need that I didn’t “steal”.

1 Like

@Your-Friend I’m so sorry you have to deal with them anyway it’s best to ignore them because (they probably want attention)

1 Like

Btw great concept :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, they’re probably just jealous that everybody like your art and not theirs.

You’re doing great from your first concept. :+1:

2 Likes

How did you do the art and skills? Is this real?

1 Like

I drew them using Ibispaint X. There are some assets I used that aren’t originally made by me. And no this isn’t real, it’s just a concept lol

2 Likes

Ok
(10 Chickens)

What about the skills backgrounds? Do you have a template for them?

Well I just used a transparent image of a real skill icon from the game and colour over it. I used a ruler/circle tool to make perfect lines/circles. Making the skill icon background is very easy ngl

Could I please have a template?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney