I've been watching the forum for a while and I seem to see a lot of the same characters being requested

Is it just me or are a lot of people requesting: Gravity Falls, Mulan, Tangled (More Specifically Rapunzel), and Inside Out (More Specifically Anger)? These are not my requests/concepts but I feel like these keep coming up Constantly. Your thoughts? (and by that I do not mean what characters you want I mean what characters you see most requests/concepts for the most).

3 Likes

No doubt, there are some fan favourites.

1 Like

I think what all of these heroes will join this game. But we must wait…

2 Likes

Could you make a list of favourite heroes of forum members?))) If you will interested, of course😂

2 Likes

Well, the most common are Mulan, Rapunzel, Dr. Facilier, Jafar, Bolt, Anger, Ariel, Simba and different characters from Beauty and the Beast, Gravity Falls, Kim Possible and Ducktales. Yet I could miss someone.
Edit: I forgot The Emperor’s New Groove and Winnie the Pooh, many people wanna see those.

6 Likes

Well those are Disney Blockbusters so these are gonna be too of the list for everyone. Start a new topic of your favorites or new ideas

1 Like

Yeah, those r highly requested characters.

2 Likes

Plenty of these characters will probably be added at some point in the future.

1 Like

Don’t forget Tarzan & Quasimodo!

:angel:

1 Like

And miraculous and cars 3

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney