Jack Frost (33rd Concept)

Hi everyone. Sorry for the late upload. Anyways, this is my unlikely concept about Jack Frost from DreamWorks’ Rise of the Guardians. I hope you’ll enjoy this concept.

Name: Jack Frost
Movie: Rise of The Guardians
Stars: :star:
Description: As part of an old folklore, Jack Frost is here show his powers as he makes people believe in what he can do.
Quote: “Yeah! I mean who brings you all the blizzards and the snow days, and do you remember when you went flying on that sled the other day?”
Position: Middle
Role: Tank
Trial Team: Red
Collections: Tank, Shields

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: Jack Frost shoots snow to enemies, dealing X damage.
Entrance: He slides down from an icy path.
Victory: He swings his staff and creates a freezing breeze.
Defeat: His staff breaks and he kneels down sad.

Skills

Jack Frost Skill Icons_20210527220112

:white_circle: Freeze The Moment

(:sparkles: FANTASTIC DAMAGE)

Jack Frost summons a blizzard to enemies, dealing X damage and freezing all Tank role enemies for 9 seconds. If there are no Tank roles, Jack Frost freezes the enemy with the most HP for 10 seconds.

Jack Frost Skill Icons_20210527220118

:green_circle: Hint Belief

When Jack Frost’s HP reaches 50% below, he and he ally with the least skill power becomes invisible for 7 seconds. He can only use this skill once every 12 seconds.
The invisibility has a chance to fail for allies above level Y.

Jack Frost Skill Icons_20210527220116

:large_blue_circle: Iced Attack

(:fist: NORMAL DAMAGE)

Jack Frost whacks the closest enemy with his staff, dealing X damage, knocking them back and freezing them for 8 seconds.

Jack Frost Skill Icons_20210527220109

:purple_circle: Lesser-Known

Invisible and invincible enemies are Fatigued for 10 seconds whenever Jack Frost uses “Hint Belief”.
The Fatigue has a chance to fail against enemies above level Y.

Jack Frost Skill Icons_20210527220114

:red_circle: Believe In Me

“Iced Attack” now curses the target enemy for 12 seconds. Jack Frost now also grants himself a shield with Z HP that lasts for 9 seconds.

Extra Stats:
+Z basic damage
+Z Max HP
+X damage to “Freeze The Moment”

Friendships

Jack Frost/Elsa

Campaign: Winter Club
Description: Elsa invites Jack to join a club of people and creatures who are fond of ice and snow.
Allies: Olaf, Kristoff, and Mr. Big & Koslov
Disk: Flake of Faith
Effect: The freeze duration of "Iced Attack is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z armor

Jack Frost/Fairy Godmother

Campaign: Tale of Story Legends
Description: Jack Frost and Fairy Godmother learns about how some people don’t believe in them and they plan to make people know about their existence.
Allies: Belle, Judy Hopps, and Robin Hood
Disk: Truly Based
Effect: The invisibility duration of “Hint Belief” is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z skill power

Feedback is appreciated.

14 Likes

I’m sure this will make all the Jelsa shippers happy since you made a friendship with Elsa. Seriously, those people are crazy shipping Jack and Elsa together. Well done on the concept, BTW.

2 Likes

We all believe in Jelsa. But it’s too sad that they are from different entertainments. It’s impossible for them to make it official. :pensive:

3 Likes

And now I imagine Jelsa…
Good concept!

4 Likes

I think Jack frost he more like a Damage hero or a Control hero
And Maybe Ian as a friend?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney