Jack skellington refresh

Jack skellington

dialogue_jack_skellington

this skeleton needs to do more…there I said it, he’s a scare damage, he can help heroes who scare heal themselves and can deal bonus damage to already scared enemies when they are scared again…and that’s it, refresh time

Base stats

Basic damage: 100% increased

Skill Power: 100% increased

Max HP: 110% increased

Skills

White: Master of fright

Passive: Jack sets his pumpkin aflame, making his basic attacks do fantastic damage while dealing an additional X damage over 3 seconds. Each basic attack has a 35% chance to inflict a single stack of fatigue.

Active: Jack twists his face into a horrible sight, scaring enemies for 6 seconds and silencing enemies for 4 seconds. If each enemy is already scared, this skill deals X% of each enemies reality as damage.

Changes

• Increased damage over time
  • Basic attack now has a chance to inflict fatigue
  • Stun now replaced with silence
  • Skill now deals X% of enemies reality as damage if enemies are already scared.

Green: What’s this?!

Jack throws a present at the farthest enemy and a maniacal toy duck emerges, scaring nearby enemies for 7 seconds. The duck then travels toward jack and damages all enemies it hits for X damage each.

If an enemy is scared when this skill is activated, the duck steals 1 positive effect from each scared enemy it passes through and replaces the positive effect with a stack of fatigue.

Changes

• X increased damage
  • Increased scare duration
  • if an enemy is scared, the duck steals 1 positive effect and replaces the effect with a stack of fatigue.

Blue: Jack-o-lantern

Jack engulfs himself in flames for 10 seconds, causing his basic attacks to splash, damaging multiple enemies and inflicting 1 stack of fatigue to each enemy for each attack.

Changes

• inflicts 1 stack of fatigue onto each enemy affected by the splash

Purple: Trick-Or-Treats

Jack and his allies heal X HP whenever they damage a scared enemy, they also heal X extra HP per each stack of fatigue on the damaged scared enemy.

• X extra HP per each stack of fatigue on damaged scared enemies.

Red: Sound of screams

If jack or any of his allies scare an enemy who is already scared, the enemy takes X damage.

Jack’s basic attack now scares enemies for 2 seconds per each stack of fatigue on each target enemy.
+X basic damage
+X skill power
+X damage overtime from “master of fright”

Changes

• Jack’s basic attack now scares enemies for 2 seconds per each stack of fatigue on each target enemy.

Disks

Jack skellington/Mad hatter
All ducked out
More ducks

Jack throws 3 toy ducks with “What’s this!?”
“What’s this!?” Does X% more damage to damage and tank role enemies.

• X skill power

Jack skellington/Sally
A lovely brew
Better burning

Jack now targets enemies with the most stacks of fatigue with his basic attack.

The damage overtime from “master of fright” lasts 1 second longer.

Changes

• Jack now targets enemies with the most stacks of fatigue with his basic attack.
4 Likes

I really like this! I use him so much for my scare team.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney