this skeleton needs to do more…there I said it, he’s a scare damage, he can help heroes who scare heal themselves and can deal bonus damage to already scared enemies when they are scared again…and that’s it, refresh time
Basic damage: 100% increased
Skill Power: 100% increased
Max HP: 110% increased
White: Master of fright
Passive: Jack sets his pumpkin aflame, making his basic attacks do fantastic damage while dealing an additional X damage over 3 seconds. Each basic attack has a 35% chance to inflict a single stack of fatigue.
Active: Jack twists his face into a horrible sight, scaring enemies for 6 seconds and silencing enemies for 4 seconds. If each enemy is already scared, this skill deals X% of each enemies reality as damage.
- Increased damage over time
- Basic attack now has a chance to inflict fatigue
- Stun now replaced with silence
- Skill now deals X% of enemies reality as damage if enemies are already scared.
Green: What’s this?!
Jack throws a present at the farthest enemy and a maniacal toy duck emerges, scaring nearby enemies for 7 seconds. The duck then travels toward jack and damages all enemies it hits for X damage each.
If an enemy is scared when this skill is activated, the duck steals 1 positive effect from each scared enemy it passes through and replaces the positive effect with a stack of fatigue.
- X increased damage
- Increased scare duration
- if an enemy is scared, the duck steals 1 positive effect and replaces the effect with a stack of fatigue.
Jack engulfs himself in flames for 10 seconds, causing his basic attacks to splash, damaging multiple enemies and inflicting 1 stack of fatigue to each enemy for each attack.
- inflicts 1 stack of fatigue onto each enemy affected by the splash
Jack and his allies heal X HP whenever they damage a scared enemy, they also heal X extra HP per each stack of fatigue on the damaged scared enemy.
- X extra HP per each stack of fatigue on damaged scared enemies.
Red: Sound of screams
If jack or any of his allies scare an enemy who is already scared, the enemy takes X damage.
Jack’s basic attack now scares enemies for 2 seconds per each stack of fatigue on each target enemy.
+X basic damage
+X skill power
+X damage overtime from “master of fright”
- Jack’s basic attack now scares enemies for 2 seconds per each stack of fatigue on each target enemy.
Jack skellington/Mad hatter
All ducked out
Jack throws 3 toy ducks with “What’s this!?”
“What’s this!?” Does X% more damage to damage and tank role enemies.
- X skill power
A lovely brew
Jack now targets enemies with the most stacks of fatigue with his basic attack.
The damage overtime from “master of fright” lasts 1 second longer.
- Jack now targets enemies with the most stacks of fatigue with his basic attack.