Jack Skellington this month's hero

Those are NPCs. They are mentioned or seen at:

1. Friendship Missions

2. Hero Dialogues

3. Campaign Easter Eggs

i’m aware of that, but so far every hero we’ve gotten has been on that list

Lol clawhauser is the leopord from zootopia. Also i saw no mention of Gerald from Finding Dory but he is in game.

It’s copied from a Google docs so the formatting is a little weird I noticed after I posted

I mean, I’m not taking anyone as guaranteed until people find hero portraits for them or something. There’s still many characters people have been certain are coming soon that so far have never materialised (how long has it been since those Beauty and the Beast characters were found?)

Data miners could also be the reason we don’t have them yet. It’s entirely possible that perblue changed the order or release schedule because people keep posting unreleased character skills on here, letting them know someone is accessing things they shouldn’t be

Another two.

REALLY ?
THAT is your opinion ? That sounds fake to me…sorry but I am not convinced

I mean i don’t really care if you’re convinced or not… I see you constantly be rude and aggressive towards people for no reason on here

1 Like

Pls keep it on topic…

You couldn’t be wrong though. Giving players false hope as punishment because of their datamining. Might happen and might be happening.

Wait! Edna mode is mentioned in game!!! AHHHHHH THERE IS HOPE FOR HER AS AN IN GAME CHARACTER. COME ON PERBLUE!!!

1 Like

Its just NPC.

Found another today.

1 Like

OK, after investigating CowardWhisper8’s link I can see that it sure does look like an official announcement, and if so they flat-out confirm it.

Now for me to just hope they try to explain why these villains are working with the heroes. Even a mention in a friendship campaign would be better than nothing

Well, they are going to be heroes… if they’re in the “Zone” where the heroes are trapped and they come across the Creeps, they’re going to have to battle them because if they don’t, then they’ll become infected.

From my perspective, they are going to be “heroes” because they are going to help the actual “heroes” with the Creep problem

1 Like

So you are threatening me or the ppl that actual datamine ?

What? No. Somehow his statement works too… I am not threatening anybody, especially you.

1 Like

There was no emoji just a period. That is very sketchy!

1 Like

What?

(20 characters)

Hmmmm yes…indeed…^^

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney