Jack Sparrow Imbalanced

Jack Sparrow needs to be rebalanced. The character’s basic move is far too powerful, even at lower levels, and has led to almost every team using him in the Arena or Coliseum to become unbeatable unless you’re also using Jack Sparrow. This makes the game a lot more boring.

3 Likes

His unbeatableness is adjusted by his Blue Skill, which increases his over-all Basic Damage, his main Damage. The Blue Skill is even more enhanced by his One Wilde Night Disc, which also grants allies Basic Damage when he activates his Blue Skill.

Remember that he becomes untargetable when he does his Blue Skill, so you want to avoid that.

I normally counter this by using Silencers - Ralph, Rex, and Tia Dalma, for example - as these interrupt / prevent him from activating his Blue Skill.

5 Likes

@Mike_Podgor welcome to the forum

@HeroSSWin thanks for posting very helpful information.
:angel:

1 Like

I saw a lineup where Jack Sparrow was teamed up with Allies with White Rarities, which got knocked out easily, and they still won against a lineup almost twice as their Total Power.

Just use a lot of Crowd Control or Disables - Stuns, Silences, Charms, etc. - as these interrupt Skills or Attacks.

2 Likes

and shields. In my experience, if you activate Baymax white skill before/during Jack Sparrow’s white, your allies will all survive, which means he will not gather any additional energy and cannot activate his white skill again directly. Also, Ursula seems like a good counter but that is just me.

1 Like

Eh, relax, as more Hero Refreshes pop out, Jack Sparrow will fall into line.

Yea, not sure about lower levels, but at 100-110 he feels pretty balanced. I can form teams that can beat a jack sparrow comp most times.

I’ve finally gotten to a point where I can beat Jack Sparrow semi-regularly with my main team. So now it’s just a matter of building up everyone else so when I have to fight a dozen Jack Sparrows in the Creep Surge and Heist I can actually get through them.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney