Jack sparrows upgrade is ridiculous!

This new upgrade to make jack better has made the game worse! They put way too much into making his skill kick in than realizing they made him almost impossible to defeat. If anybody has a good counter for it I would love to hear it

5 Likes

Not everyone will be happy but your question does stand. Hoping to see an answer soon.

I’ve noticed the exact opposite. My jack goes down first and faster than he did before the “upgrade”

The main problem is when you meet him in friendship campaign now. As the pearl shots still hit you even when he’s already dead, he’s a little bit op now. You need control in your team to face him properly, but that’s for the arena. Don’t know how to make it in the friendship campaign though.

Which friendship campaign? Most campaigns give you teammates that give an answer to most any hero. As far as outside of that, like you said control is necessary thanks to no tenacity along with high armor heroes can absorb a good amount of his white skill. Shields once again are a viable option.

The buffs to him made him a stronger option and allows him to be a viable hero especially bolstering other normal damage heroes thanks to his purple skill. I’d say he’s a step below Scar and Moana which is definitely a good place to be in. Keep playing around with different heroes and you’ll find some counter just as a counter exists to every other hero in the game.

2 Likes

I agree with u. Even tanker like ralph full enhanced and purple 2 example ralph, died .with 1 ultimate white skill. In server 16. Altough not full strength, different 6 level or 10 level. Example : ralph level 70 full upgrade and enhance vs jack sp level 60 until 64. Xixi.jack sparrow it s the gods , same like olaf. Bye brother.

Maybe it could help you. It was Jack Sparrow at friend campaigns.
Impossible Friendships

I would recommend Elastigirl to you. She’s effective if you could beat the tank (because normally, Jack is at next to the tank).

Jack is awesome. We need more heroes like him :wink:

Post and Zurg will counter this Jack along as your Zurg can take a lot of hits

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney