Jackson Storm (likely Concept)

Name: Jackson Storm

Quote: Hey Champ. Where did all your friends go?

Info: While being Lightning McQueen’s main antagonist , Jackson Storm takes down enemies using his glow in the dark paint and supporting allies with his simulator.

Role: Control

Team: Red

Entrance: Drives in normally while coming out of his hauler

Victory: He smirks

Defeat: He gets annoyed

Skills:

White skill: Ready To Race: Jackson Storm enters his simulator and his allies will get one of the following 4 buffs:

15% chance for 10 seconds of invincibility and X Evasion.

25% chance for X Armor , X Reality and 10 stacks of Hardy.

30% chance for increased movement and attack speed by 80%.

Or a 45% chance to gain a shield with X HP and heals allies by 35% of their Max HP over 5 seconds. Any of these buffs has a chance to fail on allies higher than level X

Green skill: Light It Up: Jackson Storm uses his glow in the dark paint to blind , stun , or charm the farthest enemies for 12 seconds. These disables can’t be dodged , evaded , and the duration cannot be reduced by Tenacity. This skill has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level X

Blue Skill: Eat The Dust: Fantastic Damage: Jackson Storm does a spin to create dust. This blinds all enemies and dealt X damage over 10 seconds.

Purple skill: Piston Cup Champion: Jackson Storm now does 250% more damage to enemies with a debuff. This effect is reduced against enemies higher than level X

Red Skill: Next-Generation Racer: If Jackson Storm damages an enemy with a shield when using Eat The Dust , they have a 20% chance to also stun them for 18 seconds. When Jackson Storm uses Ready To Race , allies also gain X Tenacity. The chance to stun is reduced against enemies higher than level X

Friendships: Jackson Storm and Syndrome

Allies: Randall Boggs , Gaston , Dr. Facilier

Jackson Storm and Shan Yu

Allies: Jafar , Emperor Zurg , Hades

Possible Costumes:

Piston Cup Champion Jackson Storm

Thomasville Jackson Storm

1 Like

It is not required anymore because of the friendship refresh.

I suggest that you work on your grammar and layout of the concepts because it is hard to read.

You are also missing disk effects, stars, and additional stat boosts for the red skill.

Please do not always this harshly, this is meant to help you improve this concept to be the best in can be because I know there is a lot of potential here :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

Ok. Let me fix that. :smirk:

Ok. I removed the friendship requirements but couldn’t figure out how to make it bigger. I hope you all like it anyway. :pensive: :slightly_smiling_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney