Jake and the Neverland Pirates for DHBM

If Jake, Izzy, Cubby and Skully from Jake and the Neverland Pirates what you get into the game, would they be separate characters from each other, or do you think they would work better as a group, similar to the pairs and trios? Also, what were their role(s) be?

2011skully

2 Likes

I don’t think its possible

Who are they.

So I knew the show existed but I never even learned the characters but I did watch 1 episode that had Peter Pan in it but that’s it

I remember those guys and I have so many toys of them! They have really funny episodes

A570 i don’t think Perblue Have Rights To Disney Junior Plus Disney Junior characters in Disney Heroes battle mode would a bad idea And This is Another ThrowBack to Tails and Sonic for Disney heroes battle mode because of sonic being A cameo/easteregg Character of wreck it ralph but Sonic Didnt Counts a As Disney Character Rather than a Sega Character i know why Would Someone want Jake his and Crew in Disney Heroes battle Because of Captain Hook Being in There As Him Being Teased on Facebook along with Megavolt and Randall Boggs

1 Like

Yes! I would love Disney Heroes to add Jake and the Neverland Pirates characters! The more Disney Jr representation the better!

Please do not revive dead topics (aka topics that have not had any activity in a while). Thank you!

1 Like

We not sure if they will but it’s a possible

1 Like

Why can’t I do that?

I’m praying they do!

1. Any discussion in the thread has long since concluded by now (especially since this thread is from all the way back in 2019). It would be better to start a new topic and get the conversation going there.
  2. Some of the people in this thread may not even be on the forums anymore, so they won’t even see your comments.
2 Likes

PB already said this won’t happen.

And don’t hope for anything else in DSA and Mirrorverse.

2 Likes

Mad? All Myeong Said Was Not To Revive Dead Topics.

Even idk what I’m saying at times

You Probably should Think About It Before Saying It.

Yeah I probably should,sorry bout that

1 Like

It’s ok :+1:

We cool now?

Wdym currently?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney