Jerry B Hero Concept for soul

Jerry B Hero Concept
Quote Terry what’s that look over there on nothing
Jerry b has arrived in battle with this great fighting skills and a little bit of help jerry b comes into battle
Stars​:star::star:
30 skill chips to unlock will be in prize wall for 7 days and then will be in events or diamond crates
Animination when he comes into battle just like 22 jerry b will come through a door it will close when he has came out of the door and will wave at his enmies
Victory jerry b will cheer and smile
Defeat jerry b will drop his trophy breaking it he then will go on the floor and he was
Basic attack jerry b will send a monster to attack they weakest enemy

White Skill Attack At The Start Of A Battle Jerry will shout and the others jerry a c and e will come and attack a random enemy like a stampede

Green skill Off You Go Jerry B will put a door to the weakest aillie and aillie will dispiar into the door the aillie can heal themself and get procted from any damage for 12 second btw Jerry b can only use this once

Blue Skill Souls Attack jerry b will send a stampede of little souls to attack a random enemy just like the jerrys stampede

Purple Skill Jerry Will Give A Trophy To All Alies healing them he then will smile healing himself

Red skill jerry b will put his hand and legs all around a auto selected enemy and will trap them but he can also do damage while trapping the enemy the enemy cannot attack any heros until 7 seconds is over jerry b can only use this once

Friendships Jerry B & Terry
Memory disk will show a trophey disk is called a reward aillies 22 hank and dory gerlad marlin and nemo
Friendships Jerry B and 22
Memory disk a book
Mischevious behaviour aillies Dr Bunsen honey sea and beaker sully and boo the horned king that is my concept I wouldnt let me put an image because I’m probably not a high enough level is there is any concepts you want me to do please comment bellow if there is anything I can do to improve a concept in the future please post in the comments bellow peace

I like this concept but I do have some feedback. First off the whole description was quite hard to read. There has been bad grammar, use of abbreviations, and incorrect spelling. I suggest using Grammarly. Try to use formatting as well! Like bold and italics to make the description more friendly. When making a description for a hero concept make sure its grammar is somewhat the same as the game’s description. Try to add space between paragraphs so it won’t be too overwhelming and confusing to read. Second, the skills were quite bad. The white skill sounds like a passive instead of being a “skill” and the green skill can only be once. Usually Purple and Red skills are the passives of a hero. There are some cases where it can be the other, but considering the white skill sounds like the only passive, it can be very bad. The heroes are also missing their core stats, Like Role, Position, and Trial Team. Overall the concept is decent. I really like where the skills were inspired from the movie and overall I think Jerry B would make a great support unit. You can always look at this guide for more tips on making hero concepts!

Also Terry is female.

I’m sorry I have spelling issues I can’t help it

I never said Terry was my be male

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney