Jerry & Terry (Soul)

Jerry & Terry
Quote: “Oi! Movie’s over! Go home!”
Trial team: Blue
Role: Back line Support

Entrance animation: A light square appears at the start of the battle, Terry and Jerry step through
Victory animation: Terry holds her trophy and Jerry claps while smiling
Defeat animation: a light square appears below Jerry and Terry and they fall through
Basic attack: See white skill

Skills

White skill: Fixing the count
Passive: Jerry and Terry switches basic attacks depending on whether the opposing team has more HP than the attacking team.
If the attacking team has more HP, Terry zaps the enemies with her foot
If the attacking team has less HP, Jerry heals the ally with the least amount of HP and energizes them for 1 second

Active: Terry creates a portal sending the two front most enemies to the back of the battlefield, when they land they do fantastic damage to nearby enemies and are charmed for 6 seconds.

Green Skill: Quiet coyote
Jerry silences all enemies for 4 seconds and increase the attack speed of all allies for 5 seconds

Blue Skill: Lead the way
Terry is unhappy with the positioning of heroes and rearranges the enemy team based on role:
Tank and Damage heroes are pushed back and takes fantastic damage
Control and Support heroes are brought forward and take normal damage

Purple Skill: Find your spark
At the start of every wave, Jerry applies a random buff to all allies for 5 seconds (these can be: Shield, Reflect, Energize, 5 stacks of Hardy, Berserk, Invincible, Invisible or Precise) and a random de-buff to enemies (these can be: Snare, Weakness, Fatigue, Scare, Study, Sap, Hex, Curse, Charm, Blind, Silence, Blind, Freeze or Stun)

Red Skill: 151,000 souls a day
“Find your spark” now applies an additional buff to all allies at the start of the wave
When enemies are sent back using “Fixing the count” the enemies they land on are stunned for 10 seconds - the stun has a chance to fail if the strongest enemy is above level x

• Skill Power
  • HP to allies
  • Additional damage done by “Fixing the count”

Memory Disks
Kronk: Balance
For every enemy or ally KO’ed in the fight, Jerry and Terry shares 1% of their skill power with allies per star
“Quiet coyote” now also deals fantastic damage per Memory disk level

Rafiki: Be true to your purpose
“Lead the way” now deals true damage to all enemies equal to 10% of the damage it would have done per star
Additional HP to Jerry & Terry per Memory disk level

Battle Badge:
Charge condition: Ally or enemy is KO’ed

• Basic damage +
  • Tenacity +
  • Invisibility: 8 seconds of invisibility
2 Likes

That’s pretty good! I would definitely use this character duo on my team. :+1:

2 Likes

Love it! I am working on a jerry concept today!

They should be on the Blue Team because 22 is on that team and they’re from the same movie

You’re right, I had in my head they were Red.
Changed :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney