Jokes on you- Unlikely Concept

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CONCEPT CONTAINS SCENE OF GRAPHIC STUPIDIDTY AMONG FOUR LIFELONG FRIENDS WHO COMPETE TO EMBARASS EACHOTHER. READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

Name- The Impractical Jokers(Joe,Murr,Sal & Q)

Bio-These friends this high school return 20 years later to embarrass one another while damaging enemies
Stars-2
Role/Position-Back Line Control
Team- Red
Quote- “We all know for a fact you ain’t got the guts to do that!
Entrance- They all walk into Position
Victory- They all laugh e86aac3432c7e3fe1355aa141a057980
Defeat- They all walk off the battlefield and throw their hands in the air in disbelief
Basic Attack- See Passive

White Skill
Wheel of Doom (Fantastic)

Passive- Instead of having a basic attack the Impractical Jokers laugh every 0.8 seconds,healing allies for X HP.

Active- The Impractical Jokers spin “The Wheel of Doom”,causing a random attack to happen-

Sal- Sal walks up to the closest enemy and kisses them,charming them for 8 seconds
Murr & Joe- Murr uses a cat laser and points it at a random enem,Joe then tackles that enemy,dealing X damage.
Q- Q pulls the fire alarm (that appear next to him) causing it to sound off. Scaring all enemies for 13.5 seconds.

Sal’s move has a 45% chance to happen,Murr and Joe’s attack has a 25% chance to happen and Q’s move has a 30% chance to happen.

Green Skill
Message Chair

Joe sits in his massage chair that appears next to him and sits in it for 10 seconds,heals the Impractical Jokers for X HP and granting them 100 energy per second.

Blue Skill
#1 Fan

Sal rolls up his pant leg and flashes a tattoo (of Jaden Smith) on it,charming 2 random enemies for 12 seconds. 59208dac57802a2e3fcb6cf14f380874

Purple Skill
Graphic Stupidity

Joe and Murr’s attack during Wheel of Doom now stuns enemies for 10 seconds. If an enemy block the stun they instead lose 250 energy.

The energy loss is less effective on enemies above level X

Red Skill
Four Lifelong Friends

Message Chair now grants the Jokers 1 stack if Hardy every 2 seconds

Enemies charmed by Sal’s attack during Wheel of Doom and #1 Fan get their skill power increased by 250% during the charm

• X MAX HP
  • X more HP healed for during basic attack
  • X more HP healed for during Message Chair

Impractical Jokers/Mike Wazowski
Allies Sulley & Boo,Manticore and Beast
Disk Impractical Genorator
Star Buff The Impractical Jokers now heal allies for X HP when they scare an enemy. Plus Y HP per star
Level Buff + X more damage dealt to scared enemies

Impractical Jokers/Poweline
Allies Goofy,Miguel and Joy
Disk Hilarious Melody
Star Buff The laser in Murr & Joe’s attack during Wheel of Doom now blinds enemies for 12 seconds. Plus 1 second per star
Level Buff + 5% less damage dealt by Blind enemies

1 Like

Accepting all Feedback

32 views no replies yet…

I’m not good at giving feedback but now there’s a reply

Thanks ig

Why are you in need of replies? I understand feedback, but you shouldn’t push for replies.

That’s my point,im proving my point that no one ever responds to my stuff

So?

It could be uninteresting or no one has to say anything about it.

It’s a personal thing Osawald. You have NO idea…

Oh, I do know, no worries. But, I’m just going to stop replying now.

You do that :roll_eyes:

I´ll give some feedback if that is what you want.

Eh, idk the channel but, did they really used “u” instead if “you” in the quote?

Use 1 second, don´t use decimals because it has never happened in the game so that´s not how it works. Same to all the next time you use decimals.
And I´d say that they happen in a cycle ictead of probabilities like: Sal → Murr & Joe → Q → Sal.

grants*
I think you should nerf it to 50 per second.

Missing a variable
In the purple skill, you should add an extra effect to all the possible attacks, like Mim´s blue. Maybe remove the thing about Sal attack in the Wheel of doom in the red skill and add something else here here instead? Now you´d only be missing Joe. And add a variable to the other effects too.

What about every 3?
And like I said in the purple, remove the Sal thing about his attack in the wheel of doom and just leave the thing about #1 Fan. I´d also say that you should decrease the SP given.

I´d say you nerf it to 7 seconds.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney