Judy-Jessie Campaign: Too dark?

Was pLaying and I found that this was a little too dark

2 Likes

Maybe, maybe not. Idk

2 Likes

Meh…idk have you read/played frozone and EVE? It is even darker I think.

I think it is ok imo

Death is usually the end of life :wink:

2 Likes

Nope, nothing that nobody can handle after what people play in these days, especially kids. Would say this is very bright.

Also isn’t disney famous for making some dark quality content anyway now and then? This is nothing.

Altho can’t say the same thing for that message talking about war and for how easy it looks to perform such horrible actions. Now that’s dark.

2 Likes

Hmm,

Interested in this as I am not the real @polaris I am not quite sure, if you’d like either DM me or put in a support ticket.

Anything else?

1 Like

Should see some of the dark stuff Disney did, especially around World War time.

3 Likes

Huh, very interesting if u ask me.

This is family friendly games, but why little dark.

tenor
So I little scared. Lol

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s dark. I think it fits Weaselton’s personality- a bit crazy and over the top. And Disney movies frequently have dark moments.

2 Likes

Guys what about everything and hops that robot out to get humans and # Nostalgia for schazznager reference.

I did not understand a word you’ve said

2 Likes

We went super off topic.

1 Like

And we are doing it again :wink:

This particular storyline, isnt that bad imo.

Considering that Calhoun literally dhoots through enemies, Merida shoots through enemies, and Buzz also shoots through enemies, this isnt to bad :wink:

I don’t think the lasers are worth note, and the arrows from Merida aren’t violent at all. Also, isn’t it fitting we’re talking about “dark” things with a post graveyard above us? :skull:

3 Likes

…thank you for pointing that out to me…

Why? Why do people revive topics? Why is it Stitch? Stitch is good. Do people not use common sense? And again: why do people revive topics? Why? Just why?

4 Likes

Isn’t it obvious he has a small crush on Stitch.
Just cannot say who is, because, well…there’s some Stitchs wondering around. (Perhaps on you).

But anyway this can easily be ignored and eventually will go to the bottom once more.

1 Like

And you are proud of it? Wow

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney