July Shop Refresh Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode July Shop Refresh! This release features July Shop Refreshes, and new hero locations!

Overview

• Update! Battle Pass Hero, Shop Heroes, and Elite Campaign Heroes.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

July Shop Refresh
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on June 30th.

Existing Heroes

• Cogsworth & Lumiere will be the battlepass hero for July!
  • Elsa replaces Quackerjack in the CW Shop
  • Tron replaces Captain Amelia in the Surge Shop
  • Angel replaces Go Go in the Arena Shop
  • Ariel replaces Goliath in the Coliseum Shop
  • Olaf replaces King Triton in the Heist Shop
  • Pocahontas replaces Fear in the War Shop

Replaced heroes are redistributed in the Elite Campaign

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Servers 1 & 13 Update

• Chapter 16: “Unfinished Business” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Scar, King Triton, Hades Genie, and Scar
  • Chapter 19: “A Pirate’s Life For Me” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Quackerjack, WALL-E, Baloo, and Maui
  • Chapter 20: “Midway Madness” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Esmeralda, Goofy, Maui, King Triton, King Louie, and “Timon and Pumbaa”
  • Chapter 34: “The Inventor” update!

• Elite Campaign features: “Hank and Dory”, Fred Frederickson, Captain Amerlia, Dr. Facilier, Mulan, and “Liguini and Remy”
  • Chapter 42: “Servers Up” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Slinky Dog, Basil, GO GO, Fear, Sadness, Kim Possible, and “Lock, Shock, and Barrel”
  • Chapter 43: “Sun’s Out…” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Fear, “Simba and Nala”, Gadget Hackwrench, Kermit, “Russell and Kevin”, and “Kristoff and Sven”
  • Chapter 51: “About The Oasis” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Honey Lemon, Zeus, Robin Hood, Goliath, and Vinny Santorini
  • Chapter 57: “In Fashion” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Magica De Spell, Fear, The Underminer, Winnie The Pooh, GO GO, and Ian Lightfoot
  • Chapter 59: “Oh My Oasis” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Minnie Mouse, Alice, Hamm, Swedish Chef, Shan Yu, Captain Amelia, and Zeus

Servers 21 & 25 Update

• Chapter 5: “Sky Line” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Disgust, Emperor Zurg, King Triton, Hercules, and Violet
  • Chapter 18: “Wet Wired” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Honey Yzma, Kronk, Wasabi, Baloo, Helga, Gaston, and Quackerjack
  • Chapter 23: “Lamp Light” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Gizmoduck, Powerline, “Linguini and Remy”, Donald Duck, Colette, Captain Amelia, and Animal
  • Chapter 24: “Agrabah Days” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Madam Mim, Colette, Dr. Facilier, Mulan, Manticore, Captain Amelia, and Li Shang
  • Chapter 29: “Comb The City” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Hopper, Maximus, Beast, Dr. Facilier, Captain Hook, Rafiki, and GO GO
  • Chapter 30: “Reflections” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Slinky Dog, Fear, Kida, Kermit, Barley Lightfoot, and “Kristoff and Sven”
  • Chapter 32: “Til Morning” update!

• Elite Campaign features: GO GO, Magica De Spell, Davy Jones, Robin Hood, Gadget Hackwrench, and Winnie The Pooh
  • Chapter 40: “The Portal Room” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Goliath, Hamm, Bolt, Vinny Santorini, and Syndrome
  • Chapter 41: “City Work” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Goliath, Zeus, Mary Sanderson, Donald Duck, and Winifred Sanderson
  • Chapter 45: “Ominous Days” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Joy, The Horned King, Bagheera, “Chip and Dale”, “Bunsen and Beaker”, and GO GO
  • Chapter 46: “Dead Ends” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Magica De Spell, The Underminer, Fear, Kermit, Hamm, and Kida
  • Chapter 50: “Troubled Times” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Voyd, Captain Amelia, Donald Duck, Flynn Rider, Phil, and Beast
  • Chapter 58: “Portal Quest” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Ralph, Quackerjack, Alice, The Mayor, Peter Pan, Miss Piggy, and Randall Boggs

Content will roll over automatically on Jun 30, 2023 at 5AM CT

11 Likes

Looks pretty good. Most of the hero shop replacements sounds nice, and for the rest looks cool as well. That’s all to say, see you in July!:+1::us:

2 Likes

Now that’s more like it

3 Likes

Awww, I was expecting a rotation consisting of Heroes from the first 4 Chapters. :confused:
But oh well…

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be fruitful if every hero had 1 elite campaign spot in early chapters @Samm?

Just a bit of a thought… every chapter has 7 stages that can feature hero chips.
There are 206 heroes. Of which 195-196 are possible to be gotten in Gold Crates, and around 180 in Elite Campaign.

180/7 = 25 and something, so 26. Meaning those heroes could happily sit with 1 raid spot in the first 26 chapters. Then a second one in chapters 27-52. And a third ones in chapters 53+.

Or, even better, we could already get rid of “true” exclusives and give every hero, exclusive or not, at least one elite campaign spot. :thinking: It’s not like you can loot a sufficient amount of hero chips this way anyway… at least the Elite Campaign Resets would rise in value for once.

EDIT: (Bold text) Or is it not possible to program one Elite Campaign spot without the hero being available in Diamond or Gold Crates? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

5 Likes

Or just put two hero chips into one campaign (example:Chef skinner and Moana in chapter 22-5)

1 Like

or… the Elite Campaign could slowly change from 7 to 19 spots :man_shrugging:

Don’t think it will matter how many there are if we do get the quick fight there.

Besides, I’d kinda like if we could try with the team to find which badge bits are really useful and make all 19 spots in normal campaign raidable as well. That’d be something!

2 Likes

That’s for the team to decide kid

1 Like

This is not nice at all. Besides quite rude too considering I am way off that.

3 Likes

I just said kid,it’s normal for me to say that

1 Like

You don’t even know their age :joy::joy::joy: Tbh your more of the kid in this situation cause of how immature your acting.

1 Like

Am I blind? You Were using “kid” as an insult…

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to insult them

1 Like

So Why did you call them a kid?

1 Like

I don’t even know

1 Like

Then maybe think about what you say before you say it. If you have nothing nice to say don’t say it all

1 Like

I don’t think I type,simple as that tay

1 Like

@samm Is there any need to keep this topic open, or can it be closed now?

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney