June Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode June Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new hero, Esmeralda from Disney’s Hunchback of Notre Dame!
Esmeralda is a front-line ”Support” hero on the Yellow team. Esmeralda will be the June Sign-In Hero!
Esmeralda bangs her tambourine and throws her fist in the air, rallying allies. Rallied allies are Energized and their attack speeds are increased. Allies Energized by Esmeralda gain Energy each time they Basic Attack.
After the first X seconds of each wave, Esmeralda disappears in a puff of smoke, teleports to the back line, and switches to a ranged Basic Attack where she deals bonus damage with her Basic Attacks. Djali appears in Esmeralda’s place with stacks of Hardy and attacks enemies until his HP reaches 0.
Esmeralda sprays fire at enemies in front of her, dealing damage initially and damage over time to enemies hit.
Help The People
Esmeralda gains Energy each time an ally is Silenced. When allies are Silenced, Esmeralda heals them.
Take A Stand
While Esmeralda or her allies are Silenced and if they are healed, they also receive a percent of the heal as a Shield. After Esmeralda uses “Smoke Switch”, Djali Distracts enemies for X seconds, causing all enemies to target him.
- Charge Condition: Damage over Time applied to enemies
- Stat Buff: +Reality
- Lineup Buff +Skill Power per Tank
- Effect Buff: +Heal Over Time
- Esmeralda and Robin Hood
- Esmeralda and Goliath
June Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on May 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on June 1.
Servers 1-24 Update
New Hero: Esmeralda will be the June Sign-In Hero
- Pocahontas will be available in the VIP Crate
- Demona will be available in the Guild Crate
- Fozzie Bear will be an Event Exclusive Hero
- Dr. Drakken will replace Clawhauser in the City Watch Shop
- Fairy Godmother will replace Kronk in the Creep Surge Shop
- Goliath will replace King Louie in the Arena Shop
- Mad Madam Mim will replace Angel in the Coliseum Shop
- Slinky Dog will replace Shan Yu in the Heist Shop
- The Rocketeer will replace Pleakley in the Guild War Shop