Just a Potato Head 😮

I wanted to make a Gabby Gabby Concept but since Toy story 4 characters are already out why not do a character that’s been in the franchise since the beginning Mr. Potato Head!
Potato Head is a :star2::star2: Damage

Mr. Potato Head ehh not the best in battle but good enough yeah? Yeah?

“You Uncultured Swine!”

Stats At Purple 0+ lvl 80+:
Max HP: 35,674
Skill Power: 4578
Basic Damage: 3997
Armor: 867
Reality: 453
Other Info:
Trial Team: Blue
Position: Midline
•————————————————————————-——————————————————•

Skills (All numbers on skills for Damage, Healing etc. are for Mr. Potato Head at White Rank level 1+)

White: Angry Eyes •Fantastic Damage✨•
Passive: Mr. Potato Head starts with 1 stack of ”Reconstruct” each stack of ”Reconstruct”
Allows Mr. Potato Head to ignore a K.O each ignored K.O makes Mr. Potato Head Gets a 20% buff to Damage and a 20% debuff to health. (Yes a Debuff just to balance him out)
Max Storage Of Stacks is 4
Doing Critical Attacks allows Mr. Potato Head to gain one Stack Of ”Reconstruct”

Active: Mr. Potato Head puts in his Angry eyes going through the enemy team dealing 102 damage and Knockback one stack of ”Reconstruct” is spent.

Heres how the animation will be:

Green: Blame Rage!
Everytime an Ally is K.O.E.D by a enemy Mr. Potato Head forces all allies attacks to that enemy all attacks that deal damage done against the enemy are increased by 30% The “Attack only” period and damage increase last 5 seconds all actives done to this enemy give Potato Head one stack of ”Reconstruct”
The Damage Increase is reduced against enemies higher then level 1

Blue: Im Picasso!
Active: Mr. Potato Head changes his face add-ons into One Of Picasso’s paintings for 5 seconds confusing any nearby enemies slowing them by 30% for 5 seconds once the seconds are over Mr. Potato Head shouts the forever classic one liner (For All who don’t know it’s “You uncultured swine”) silencing the closest enemy for 7 seconds.
silence might fail against enemies higher then level 1

Purple: Spare Parts
Potato Head heals for 3% of damage done to him for each stack of ”reconstruct” lost

Of course there’s no animation but I thought it would be funny to add this GIF to sum up this skill😄

Red: Money, Money, Money!
Each stack of Reconstruct Potato Head has increases his Energy Gain and Armor by 30%
Effect May be reduced

Disks:

Potato Head/Woody
Not The Best Of Friends…
Allies: jessie, Bo Peep and Duke Caboom
+400 Skill power
Potato Head Deals 2% more damage against support enemies
+1 stack of ”Reconstruct”

Potato Head/Rex
Coming soon

2 Likes

This is a little confusing. You survive a KO but in turn severly damaging your damage output. It’s either a weird concept or the wording is off or maybe it’s just the % is too high.

I get that with the purple he’d heal himself, but something just seems really weird, it sounds like he’d be a better tank than damage with his surviving a KO skill and self heal. Sort of a new Olaf. And if he was a tank the high reduction to damage would make sense and he’d just be a highly survivable tank with low damage.

Besides that I like it, I like the idea behind him rebuilding himself. I started a potato Head concept yesterday myself haha.

1 Like

Well the thing I disagree with is the blue skill having a passive and active. Only white skills can have passives and actives. The active is the white skill

2 Likes

Well he is op so I thought a huge debuff would balance but I’ll lower it🙂

1 Like

I’ll change that aswell🙂

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney