Just my feedback

I did your arguing to me about it
you dont know what your disagreements are
Please take time before posting and read what you are replying to and make it a meaningful massage with a whole point made out and avoid 1 line spam answers

Spam -

What weā€™re saying is relevant to the topic. So yeah.

1 Like

The live Q&A last night should have addressed these opposed to hero requests and other meaningless things that were being asked :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Okay here is my feedback to you

1. Learn what spam is before using it wrong, I can count at least 3 times you incorrectly used it

No, Iā€™m not I just said that this game probably doesnā€™t and your asking me for an ā€œexampleā€, while Iā€™m not sure you even understand this isnā€™t among one of the best games ever

2 Likes

Yes and my point was more staff would help improve the rate they come outā€¦less fatigue and more ideas more likely to get approved

That has came after years of expansion never was the reason of the first or second of third expansion

No,I dont have to take an exam
Or memories it even developers dont have to memories code line to the heart
but i can write you a costum code about any task you would like

This is not peotry or philosophy its a feedback section and it feedback should be direct and informative and not mystrois or hidden

You always try to follow the footsteps of the best or even try to be better
By simply saying this game is not among the best ever you are agreeing with me that game needs alot of improvement if it ever wishes to be

The game is not as simple as you think it is. Period.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, WHAT. If you think Iā€™m trying to be like filade, you are wrong,

I donā€™t think it needs improvements, I Never was agreeing with you

Show me how complex the code is or give an example of something you saw in game that was complex and couldnt ve been done in 1998

Only if you show me how simple It is.

1 Like

Well i think this game has potential and if you believe it wont be ever be among the best and dont want it to be then lets agree to disagree
Because i will not reach a middle point with you

Just how many mobile Disney games have been revolutionary? Hmmā€¦ I donā€™t think any have been

1 Like

Are you physic, no. How would you know what Iā€™m thinking. I never said

You are putting words in my mouth and assuming things, this will get you no where

Maybe i wont have to if you give more than one lie answers that are detailed and show your intentions as well as thought and your getting waaay off topic my friend

By the number of downloads all of them
Kingdoom heart,buzz light year star command
Disney games always have been revolutionary in sales

Guys youre going off topic. :roll_eyes:

You shouldnā€™t do that either way,

šŸ¤¦
That is not what they meant.
What they mean is they donā€™t change the way people game, these are more or less just ā€œdisneyfiedā€ versions of old games

1 Like

Not Disney enough. I mean look at the Final Fantasy-based characters

I am just gonna laugh at how false this is

1 Like

Let me just remind you what you said earlier, your acting like it isnā€™t welcomed

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney