Just Some Riddles

[easy] I had a Chief Bogo battle, but my Bogo is on the right side and the enemy is on the left side. What happened?

6 Likes

Wow that’s odd!

:crown:
:angel:

Yeah, it looks like a bug but it’s not.

1 Like

Right. The energy bar is on the enemy’s head while my Bogo doesn’t have one.

1 Like

I can not solve the riddle

Only thing I can think of is the enemy team had a woody pulling your Bogo to other side. About the energy bars have no clue.

Um… it’s a Bogo vs Bogo. No other hero was involved.

1 Like

Well your Bogo is the one on the left, not sure what else to suggest here… flat out trying to lie doesn’t make a good riddle lol

Hahaha! I believe 100% that I’m not lying.

They both charge at each other and since there where alone in the fight they end up going to the far end of the screen.

4 Likes

This inspires a story of the issue (I know it is a bug, but this is probably how it happened)

Bogo: Charge!
Enemy Bogo: Terminate the Error!
Both Bogos miss each other
Bogo: Shoot! I missed. Better run into him
Enemy Bogo: thinks about being terminated by the Inventor, says to self Stay in the game Bogo, stay in the game
Both Bogos hit each other

This is the story of the bug

But yeah the bug really should be fixed

2 Likes

Okay, thanks @Zabire for answering the riddle correctly. Here’s what happened.
20190618_000046
So their green skill lets them charge at each other but in this case, they run past through each other, and I think this is a very minor bug but it would be better if this would be fixed.

1 Like

Ah. I was going to say they were equipped with a 5 star calhoun disk and both got knocked past each other.

1 Like

Ah… so I was right too. Well kind of. Yet the credit still goes to @Zabire

I get that bit, but how on earth does the opposing Bogo end up with your energy bar :thinking:

No, that was really the enemy’s energy bar. Your own heroes doesn’t have energy bars on top of their heads because they were already at the bottom of the screen.

1 Like

Hahaha! He gets the credit because he got it exactly.

Ahh of course! I don’t play often myself & didn’t consult Pip, that’s my excuse :wink:

1 Like

Okay, I will count that as a valid excuse. lol

Great job @Zabire & welcome to the forum.

I gave you your first :heart: like for getting the correct answer therefore you received a new badge too!

Again welcome

:crown:
:angel:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney