Just Your Average Well Hated Predictions from Yours Truly!

Patch Notes Release Date: June 21st
Update Release Date: June 24th or 25th
Heroes: Bo Peep, Ducky and Bunny, Forky (July Log in)
Level 121-126 (Orange +7)

Patch Notes Release Date: July 5th
Update Release Date: July 8th or 9th
Heroes: Joy, Sadness

Patch Notes Release Date: July 19th
Update Release Date: July 22nd or 23rd
Heroes: Anger, Disgust, Fear
Level 126-130 (Orange +8) (Each one needs one badge of new Color)

Alternately Joy or Sadness might be the July Log in and Forky will be saved for November for his spin off on Disney+. Or Forky will just be released as a normal character.

Kim Possible might be the August Log in or released in the update with its patch notes released on August 2nd. However they might throw her in a glitch fix soon because Duke Caboom is suuuuuuuper small!

Any questions? Any Hate? (It wouldn’t be a prediction without it!) Any Love and Support? (I’m not getting my hopes up LOL)

4 Likes

Generally I like it, and I love the idea of disgust!

However the dates do seem to be quite late, like people are saying that this is Pixar month not next month, but saying that the anniversary celebration was delayed so why not delay Pixar month too!

2 Likes

I know but Polaris did say:
We’re celebrating Pixar with NEW characters rolling in throughout the summer! Duke Caboom rolls into action first, with more characters from Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4 and Inside Out joining soon!

It won’t let me quote the 1.10.2 patch notes but you can easily look at it yourself if you do not believe me.

1 Like

They didn’t say it was Pixar month, they just said they are going to release them throughout the Summer

1 Like

Well it is Pixar Month but yeah they will be celebrating Pixar over the Summer

1 Like

Duke Caboom’s size isn’t really a glitch. Duke is actually small in the movie, he is smaller than Bo and Woody. So I think that his size is ok enough

6 Likes

Again @Wave9Nut, Forky is not coming to the game anytime soon

:wink:
Sure

There’s also have the lion king Characters. Since scar appeared. More lion king Characters like Simba and Timon and Pumbaa Couse Lion King Live Action Coming July 19th

Yeah not sure the lion king character later next month or not

@RockzAreCool Forky is a Toy Story character… not a Lion King character

No no I talking about more lion king Character like simba and Timon and Pumbaa not forky

Then why reply to me?

I just Wanted to misunderstand one type that’s all.

As much as I would Normally say you’re right they will not do Lion King Characters in July because they said they would do Pixar over the Summer. July is Part of the summer.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney