"Ka-Chow!" - Lightning McQueen Concept

Hey guys, I’m back with another concept. This time, it’s a character I think a lot of us want in the game, but unfortunately is confirmed to not be coming this year. (Funny story: someone in my Guild messaged me in-game just this morning saying how they were sad that that would be the case.)

But that doesn’t mean we can’t make concepts about what he’d look like in-game! So that’s what I did!

Lightning McQueen
Source: Cars
C69052DC-AEE7-4758-8FED-85F33AE83936
Description: Ka-chow! Lightning McQueen races into battle at a lightning-fast speed.

Quote: “Float like a Cadillac, sting like a Beemer.”

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Animations
Entrance: Lightning speeds towards his position and suddenly brakes.

Victory: Lightning spins around in place and winks at the camera.

Defeat: Lightning revs up, only for his back tires to pop and he stares in disbelief.

Basic attack: Lightning “headbutts” into an enemy.

Skills
White - I Am Speed (Normal Damage)
Lightning races across the battlefield, dealing X damage to all enemies and knocking them back.

Green - Ka-Chow!
Lightning shines his headlight, blinding nearby enemies for 6 seconds. The blind has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue - Crash Course (Normal Damage)
Lightning performs a donut spin, knocking back and dealing X damage to nearby enemies.

Purple - Turn Right to Go Left
Lightning McQueen is immune to disables and heals for X HP whenever he blocks a disable. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red - Piston Cup
Enemies that are knocked back by any source lose X Skill power for 7 seconds.
Whenever an enemy or an ally is KO’d, Lightning gains X basic damage. Lightning keeps 50% of this basic damage buff from wave to wave.
+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
+X HP Healed by “Turn Right to Go Left”

Friendships
Lightning McQueen/Vanellope
Campaign: “Life in the Fast Lane” - Lightning McQueen and Vanellope, along with some other friends, have a race. (Allies: Jim Hawkins, Shank, Dash)

Disk: “Shifting Gears” - Increased Speed
+X Skill Power
Lightning McQueen’s attack and movement speed is increased by 8% (+8% per star) for 7 seconds after he uses “I Am Speed”.

Lightning McQueen/Duke Caboom
Campaign: “Skillful Stunts” - Lightning and Duke compete to see who can perform the best stunts. (Allies: Launchpad, Gonzo, Vanellope)

Disk: “Showtime” - Blinded Enemies Lose Armor
+X Basic Damage to Lightning & allies
Enemies blinded by “Ka-Chow!” lose 4% (+4% per star) of their armor for 6 seconds.

15 Likes

this is a great concept

Good work, Myeong!

1 Like

I love it this is so good

Please, no necroposting.

3 Likes

Ok got it I will stop

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney