Stars- :star::star::star:
Role- Front-Line Control
Team- Blue
Entrance- Slithers into position
Victory- Licks his lips
Defeat- Hisses
Quote- “Trusssst In Me
Basic Attack- See Passive

White Skill - Passive- Instead of having a basic attack Kaa places a stack of Trust on himself (Limit:15). Each stack of Trust on Kaa increases his attack speed by 10%.

Active- Kaa stares at the Front-Most enemy hypnotically, charming them for 5 seconds. (this absorbs 5 stacks of Trust on Kaa)

Green Skill-(Fantastic Damage)- Kaa wraps himself around the Back-most enemy with his coils and squeezes them,dealing X damage and either stunning them or scaring them for 8 seconds.

The Stun/Scare has a chance to fail on enemies above level Y

Blue Skill - (True Damage)-The first time Kaa is KO’D,he places all of his stacks of Trust on the enemy with the most skill power,charming them for 1 seconds per stack (Kaa stays on the battlefield),when the enemy becomes uncharmed Kaa eats them, instantly KO’ing them and healing himslef for 75% of the damage they dealt during the duration of the charm.

This Skill cannot be evaded or Countered.

Purple Skill - Kaa now gifts allies 150 energy when he charms an enemy during his White and Blue Skills. Kaa gifts allies X more energy each time he charms an enemy

Red Skill
When Kaa uses his White and Blue Skills, the enemies armor and attack speed is increased by 90% during the Charm.

Once per wave,when an enemy uses their White Skill targeting Kaa or the weakest ally, he places a random rebuff on them which lasts for 10 seconds.

The Debuff has a chance to fail on enemies above level X
• Y more HP
• Z more Damage dealt during Green Skill
• T more HP healed for during Blue Skill

Friendships

Kaa + Scar
Allies- Simba & Nala,Baloo,Randall Boggs
Disk/Buff- Kaa’s White Skill now charms the Front and Back most enemies for 7 seconds,plus 1 second per star.

Kaa + Dr. Facilier
Allies- Magica De Spell,King Louie,Cheshire Cat
Disk/Buff- Kaa now deals 70% more damage to enemies with debuffs,plus 5% per star.

1 Like

Yay, a jungle book concept.

Any words of wisdom,what I did good,what needs work?

Imma reply to remind myself to give you feedback.

Ok,thanks Gio :slight_smile:

You can’t submit twice

I’m not,I’m descding not to do My Zazu concept, also you are allowed to change your submission,

The first one was disqualified for not meeting the requirements…

This one does include the requirements, and it wasn’t disqualified,he said I was allowed to add the stuff I needed

Unfortunately you can only submit one concept, since you already chose Zazu, this disqualifies this concept. However, if you want to add disks, quotes, and bio to your Zazu concept, then that will count

1 Like

I can’t just change it? My Zazu one was incomplete, and no one liked it anyway.

Here’s my feedback.

Is that all @Defender_Momo_LV or is there still a bit more

That’s it the concept is okay, though I would probably put the full word front line instead of FL

2 Likes

Ok,thank you!

Anyone tell me if I’m wrong, but I think PB quit making 3 star characters. But, I don’t think that’s really wrong…

Do you mean the enemy with the most power, skill power, basic damage etc. ?

And dang is this op, maybe put, if the enemy is below maybe, 30% HP

whispers, “Cheshire counter.”

Needs a variable.

The red skill itself needs a variable.

Also, I think you should cut some of the charming, seems a bit much.

Overall, you’re getting better, I liked this concept.

4 Likes

Well I think if you were to get eaten by a snake you wouldn’t servive Gio lol

It’s true damage it instantly will K.O

You’re right. But you can Concepts still make three Stars

3 Likes

I only did 3 stars becuase he was too good to be a 1 star but not weak enough to be a 2 star,see what I’m saying

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney