KH characters?

King Mickey

A front row DPS hero with unique skills

White: launches a leaping attack tp the closest enemy then bounces to the next one until all are hit, each bounce adds to damage and carries over to the next attack

Green: launches a lightning attack that damages the strongest enemy and chains to all around, building damage as it chains

Blue: Rescues a hero about to fall and restores their health (based on level)

Purple: Dont give up, revives a fallen hero to full health (based on level) activates once a wave and if a revive skill isnt usable (as in if Judy already used her skill or hasnt unlocked it)

1 Like

Sora

Front or mid DPS

Skill: Sonic Raid: tosses Keyblade to back enemy hitting any along the way and stunning all it hits

Green: Cure heals self and all nearby allies, radius and amount increase with level.

Blue: Drive Form: fuses with an ally about to fall and gains their moveset and infinite energy for (time based on level) then afterward the ally is fully healed

Purple: Coop Attack: Varies based on who ally is, combines movesets with an ally and unleashes damage based on own skillstrength + partner skill strength Ă— skill level

4 Likes

Is this real? If it is it’s so dope!!!

1 Like

Its suggestions that I hope befome real

Possission: back

Skill: Cure: heals entire team for ((HP restored based on skill level))

Green" Thundaga: zaps entire enemy team stunning and doing damage based on level

Blue: Firaga: launches a fireball that explodes damaging enemy team (based on level) and causing burn damage

Purple: MP rage: all damage taken increases skill power and charges skill bar of team.

2 Likes

Goofy

Front tank

Skill: Shields up: for a short time forces all foes to focus on him and even bypasses their skills targeting while becoming temporarly invaunerable

Green: Goof Tornado: spins with shield through enemies, causing damage per hit

Blue: Shield toss: tosses shield to foe in back and hits all enemies en route before spinning in place damaging all enemies it hits

Purple: when Goofy damages enemies your team is healed

2 Likes

Nice post dude. I love it. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Mid stance heal/boost

Skill: thorns: launches thorned vines from under enemies and flowers under team, damages foes and boosts team stats in equal proportions

Green:Thorns now heals and shields team also

Blue: Ressurection: Revives fallen allies once per wave if they dont have a revive skill that can do this already (Judys skill takes priority then if she falls again Kairi would revive)

Purple: All boosts now stay for the entire level (or throughout on City Watch) and team constantly regens from Kairis pressence

2 Likes

Xehanort

Back control

Skill: Another Nort: “Charms” an enemy and gives them bonus HP, enemy can only be uncharmed if they lose all HP, team only targets the effected enemy if they are the only one(s) left and then one at a time

Green: Time Travel: Xehanort can retrieve backup from Ansem, Xemnas, or Young Xehanort, randomly selected and only once per wave, stats of backup based on skill level and power.

Blue: X-Blade: triples damage output for time based on level of a teammate and the teammates attacks may charm, charm treated like “Other Nort”

Purple: DARKNESS: Floods arena with dark magic causing continues damage to enemy team and may charm a foe (treated as “Other Nort”)

1 Like

While that’s a really cool idea…it’s a game cross over. Not just a Disney thing; as it’s owned by Square-Enix.

I’d say that chances here are extremely slim.

1 Like

But adding them can add hype for KH3, not to mention at least King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy can be added

axel___lea_quickie_2_by_toherrys-dce9r9p

Axel (or Lea)

Mid DPS

Skill: fire throw: Throws chakram and causes burning and impact damage based on level

Green: got it memorized?: Charms a foe for time (time based on level)

Blue: Sea Salt Icecream: Shares icecream with team, boosting team

Purple: Inferno: a chance is added with every skill use and attack that an inferno will appear and burn damage enemy team

1 Like

Won’t happen, Square Enix would want shedloads of cash, which would be pointless as PB can just add the Disney characters anyway, Sans the KH element. The Kingdom hearts game already brings in tons of cash for SE, they won’t want competition unless they’re getting the whole cut of the cash pie themselves.

To be completely fair, Disney owns the rights to every original character, however, Disney is very respectful of nomura and his creations, therefore, if Disney wanted to do this, they’d ask nomura first regardless of whether or not they could (which is yes). As for actual possibilities, Sora, Riku, and Kairi are prob the only OCs, along with Mickey Donald and goofy to potentially make the cut

1 Like

I am hoping, maybe some cross promotional thing with Union Cross also

Front DPS

Skill: Riku dashes through the enemies amd aims for the back, damaging all enemies he hits

Green: Dark Fireball: launches an exploding fireball that damages all enemies

Blue: Light Swords: Rains swords of light on enemy team

Purple: path of dusk: all skills heal team and all normal attacks do elemental damage

1 Like

A crossover event is possible, they did one with KHUX and FFRK, so I wouldn’t count it out. Don’t expect any FF characters though, it would likely be all Disney

Riku’s white skill should 100% be Zantetsuken

Most of these characters are way to OP for this game. Not gonna lie these ideas are awesome but… Still OP much especially the ones that heal and ally to full health.

Technically, Disney exclusively owns the rights to all the original-to-KH characters like Sora and Co.

Or so I’ve heard

I am in love with your idea my game name is KingdomHearts XD

Pretty sire they said something about not adding KH characters. These are pretty good suggestions though.

I think they said no as well

but sora is great “whatever”

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney