Kim - Failure from 2019 in 2021

Kim won votes for the latest refresh. She was used and loved by many players.
For people did not use her, it was because they did not know how to use.
Of course she was useful but still much weaker than other heroes, so we needed the refresh.
But not like this…

I do not agree with this, if it is just Kim and her Monitored enemy, it guarantees a win for Kim

This game is 5v5, not 1v1…

And blue skill received good changes, though it could ignore hardy stacks…

1 Like

The Hardy stack bypass is good

And that was just a scenario

No. Hardy bypass is stupid.

… because?

If she targets someone with hardy stacks the whole skill is wasted, and it can be used only once (two with studies).

Good. At least she has her counters.

Bunsen, Hatter, Honey, Mr. Big, Drakken, any CC, and any armor buff sounds like enough…

Have we tested if she is still worse than Ralph?

She was never worse than Ralph but Musk posted before that in a 1v1 Ralph could take her.

Now that probably changes because her damage is obviously much better than what it was.

Only good thing for me with this update is she is a good Kermit counter that white skill hitting him practically wipes him out before he can start using his skills

The rest is poor she is soo squishy now I miss her stun and that extra slow she had is missing too

1 Like

Someone should test to see who Kim can beat now in a 1v1

We need her in a lineup, not 1 vs 1. Her white skill now is useless. She is squishy insanely. Please bring back the stun, the team heal, and stop reducing the slow from her Joy’s disk.
I hate this refresh!

3 Likes

@Polaris will her HP increase? 500k more from refresh is nothing!

4 Likes

Thinking about this… we should have chosen Basil.

1 Like

Well we did not know Kim was gonna have a bad refresh so…

The same thing probably would’ve happened with Basil…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney