Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable

While they are not movie characters, they are arguably one of the best teen hero duo to co e out of Disney.

1 Like

Arguably by who though? I never watched the show before but i have seen and hea rd a little about it.

1 Like

Kim would be a forward damage type. Possible attacks include a grapple gun push back, a forward flip attack, a kimmunicator attack (similar to Stitch and his spit mark attack). Special attacks could come from her battle suit.

1 Like

Arguably by the people who did actually watch the series and who successfully petitioned to have it extended past it’s end date. The series has been off air for over a decade and yet still generates enormous amounts of fanart, and has an upcoming live action movie of it. It definitely has a support base.

Ok i get you and lemme say that i think if any TV shows show up in game, i hope Kim possible is the first! :grin:

1 Like

Ron would be a support character. His skills could include a group morale affect (Ronshine, similar to Judy’s Deputize), a monkey kung-fu attack, a Rufus attack (similar to Hiro’s robot attack), and a mystic monkey bubble knock back (similar to Violet).
Actually, Ron’s character would probably require the least amount of new programing, considering how many of his attacks would be similar, animation-wise, to existing characters.

Sorry if i sounded a bit abrupt. I’m not used to typing on a tablet.

If they do have include characters from kim possible, they shouldn’t just stop at Kim and Ron. They should add Shego (attack), Wade (support), Jim & Tim (as a pair; control), Dr. Drakken (possibly support).

Also, i think Ron should be more of a control instead of support. He’s more of a distraction (keeping the enemies busy) rather than a back up (helping Kim out) in the series.

It occurs to me that Warmonga could be the first female tank in the game.

I would LOVE to see them! Shego and Drakken too. I mean, they already have villains in this game, and Drakgo are the best known villain duo. KP would make a great damager and Ron’s MMP would make him a formiddible character. Shego would make a great tank or damager considering how powerful she is. Maybe Hana Stoppable, seeing as they havr Jack-Jack.

Plus I would love to see a friendship between Shego and Vanellope actually happen. And Shego and Ralph. Those two would be awesome.

Allrighty then, now that Darkwing Duck has paved the way for TV cartoons, I would like to re-submit for your approval, the two best Disney heroes, the golden duo of Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable.

Well there is a movie on the 15th, so they might come in.

1 Like

Oh my Walt, YES! I LOVE Warmonga! I’d give ANYTHING to have her in the game! And she needs friendships with Stitch and Calhoun!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney