Kim possible? =)

Will kim possible and maybe ron, dr drack and she go make it into The game?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! :grin:

And yes, I also hoped that Kim Possible (and other KP characters if we’re lucky) will be able to make it to the game soon. Lets just wait and see. :thinking:

3 Likes

2 Likes

If PerBlue needs a reference picture this is the only costume she wears for ads, cameos or promotions they use her for it’s her signature look

But I hope they’re able to do everything they can with their power

1 Like

If they put Kim in the game they should add Wade too. It would be interesting to see what they come up with.

1 Like

=)
Yy im waiting!!! =)

1 Like

True Wade woud be cool

Kim Possible is by far one of the most wanted characters for DHBM, and she is definitely coming. She’s just on hold for a while. This was an uproar in 2019, and I can compare it to the “Waluigi for Smash!” campaign for realzies. :laughing:

Don’t forget Shego. I would love to see her too.

1 Like

Ohh… Kim, where are you!? Why something that wanted is holded back due to style, @Polaris, just use classic, as any other character.
DuckTales, DW, Mickey, Repunzel didn’t have any troubles with releasing, so why she have?

1 Like

Ron should be added along with kim as her best friend couple and sidekick if wade would be added he should befrind hiro since both young genius kids

1 Like

Dear @Polaris any news about Kim Possible?

Time to start a Kim Possible movement now don’t you think @Polaris?

Come on Pblue!!! I want Kim! I’ve waited long enough can we get her already? ;(

N E C R O P O S T I N G
Please check, in the future at what date the last post was, if it has been roughly more than 14-18 days, do not post on that thread.

1 Like

Her realease must be soon the monitored icon is returned its the 1 they added before she got added

Where can I see this I’m so hyped lol

Look in the icons list when battleing thete is i like i on press on it you will see the icon

Let’s make a petition to have DHBM add Wade from Kim Possible to the game. Let’s make it happen.

Don’t revive dead topics please.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney