King Auther, Sword in the stone. Quote: I don’t know anything about ruling a country. Basic Attack. Swings sword. White attack: Long live the king. Enemy’s bow down to him and receive 200 damage. Green Attack mirical appears. A light shine down giving everyone 100 plus health. Blue Attack ABCs. Auther gives them a lesson and dumbs then down. Literally. Purple Attack. Turns into a fish/squirrel/ bird hybrid and freezes enemies in their tracks for 10 seconds
- “Auther” (+5)
- Unorganized (+3)
- The White Skill’s skill name is already taken. As a line and a skill name. (+2)
- How will the enemy’s bow down? Too complicated (+1)
- “Mirical” (+2)
- Pretty sure Arthur isn’t in Kindergarten (+1)
- What will dumbing enemies down do? (+1)
- Arthur only turned into a squirrel/fish/ bird because of Merlin’s magic (+1)
- Hybrid? Do you even know what a hybrid is? (+1)
- How can a squirrel/fish/bird freeze an enemy? (+1)
- Too long of a freeze, especially when it is without a disk (+1)
Final Sin Counter: 19
“I’m sorry what?”
I’m not even sure I know what a hyprid is. (+1)
Final Sin Counter: 1
Lol. I type too fast
I also made a concept on him too. Just searched up “The Kid Who Will Be King.” It was the first concept I made: The kid who will be king (Arthur Pendragon character concept)
And a hybrid is when two different animals of different species breed on each other. Like if a donkey marries a horse (that could happen) and their offspring is a mule. And a mule is a hybrid.
I know what it is good sir he made a typo and said hyprid, you will see if you check my quote. So I was teasing him about his comment. Cuz the way it was worded, that’s all.
Just having some good fun.
Well “marry” wouldn’t be the word for it…