King Boo Unlikely Concept

If PerBlue won’t celebrate Villaintine’s Day, then I will! (Edit: Well, that comment aged like milk…)

It’s time for another unlikely concept by yours truly! This time, it’s for the one and only royal ghost himself… King Boo!!

King Boo
Source: Luigi’s Mansion

Description: Boo! King Boo is here to wreak havoc among his enemies. It’s game over for them!

Quote: “Seriously, though, who would actually believe that mansions get given away in contests?! Talk about stupid! What do they feed you Mario brothers anyway… gullible soup?”

Role: Control

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Animations
Entrance: King Boo magically appears and laughs.

Victory: King Boo laughs maniacally.

Defeat: King Boo closes his eyes and flails around.

Basic attack: King Boo slaps an enemy with his tongue.

Skills
White - Picture Perfect (Fantastic Damage)
Passive: Blinds from any source last 40% longer against King Boo.

Active: King Boo traps the frontmost enemy in a frame, dealing X damage per second to them and stunning them for 7 seconds, and pushes them to the backline. The frame also knocks back enemies that it passes through.

Green - Boo Bash
King Boo dodges an attack and becomes invisible for 8 seconds. While invisible, King Boo is untargetable. King Boo cannot become invisible while he is blinded. If King Boo is blinded while he is invisible, the invisibility stops and the cooldown for this skill is reset. King Boo can only become invisible once every 12 seconds. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue - Lightning Strike (Fantastic Damage)
King Boo summons a giant lightning bolt that deals X damage to enemies in an area, Scares them for 7 seconds, and silences them for 5 seconds.

Purple - BOO-YA!!
Enemies knocked back by “Picture Perfect” are Scared for 4 seconds. This does not include the main target of “Picture Perfect”. The Scare has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red - King Among Boos (Fantastic Damage)
While King Boo is invisible from “Boo Bash”, he removes 45 energy from Scared enemies that he damages with his basic attacks. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
Whenever a Scared enemy receives a buff, they are dealt X damage.
+X Max HP
+X Basic Damage
+X Reality

Friendships
King Boo/Oogie Boogie
Campaign: “Halloween Havoc" - Oogie Boogie asks King Boo to help him in his scheme against Jack Skellington. (Allies: Madam Mim, LSB, Jafar)

Disk: “Boo Buddies” - Scared Enemies Are Slowed
+X Max HP to King Boo and allies
Scared enemies have their attack and movement speeds reduced by 6% (+6% per star).

King Boo/Randall
Campaign: “Unseen Antics” - King Boo and Randall use their invisibility powers to cause chaos in the City. (Allies: Oogie Boogie, Scar, Cheshire Cat)

Disk: “Hidden Gems” - Faster While Invisible
+X Skill Power
King Boo’s attack and movement speeds are increased by 7% (+7% per star) while he is invisible.

Alternate Costume: Standard Design

Notes:

• The idea that blinds hinder King Boo is a reference to the fact that in Mario games, Boos are afraid of light.
  • I chose the Luigi’s Mansion design as the default outfit since most of the moveset is inspired by his Luigi’s Mansion abilities.
12 Likes

I suggest swapping these skills, so there is more synergy with Amelia :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ooh that’s a nice idea!

2 Likes

Now my team becomes Ghostbusters! Lol.

Nice concept.

1 Like

So king boo blinding is ironic beacuse of the ghosts fearing light

No… King Boo is WEAKER to blinds because of how the Boos fear light. As I mentioned in my Notes section…

King Boo does not have any Blinds in his skillset.

Whilst pb makes the icons villains for villaintines :rofl:. Overall great concept

2 Likes

Lol yeah, that comment could not have aged any more poorly. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney