King (Deltarune) (Unlikely Concept)

“To my people, I’m a hero. To you? I’M THE BAD GUY!!!”

King of the Card Kingdom. King is very hefty and beefy, tanking many hits and interrupting his enemies’ attacks.

Role: Frontline Tank
Team Color: Red

Skills

White Skill: Spade Slam

Passive: King targets the enemy that’s dealt the most damage to him. If that enemy is defeated, he targets the enemy that’s done the second most damage to him and so on.

Active: King crashes a column of spades onto all enemies, dealing X fantastic damage, and reduces the targeted enemy’s basic damage by X and skill power by X for 10 seconds.

Green Skill: Hearty Howl

King laughs loudly, scaring and slowing all enemies for 7 seconds, and reduces the targeted enemy’s basic attack damage to 0 for 5 seconds.

Blue Skill: Club Catapult

King wraps the farthest enemy with his belly chain whip, and flings them into the air, removing them from combat for 5 seconds. The enemy then falls back down, taking X TRUE damage, and is stunned for 5 additional seconds.

Purple Skill: Diamond Demeanor

When one of King’s allies is hurt, he heals X HP.

Red Skill: Cracked With Hatred

King forces his target to target him, and takes 30% less damage from them.
The cooldown for “Hearty Howl” is reduced to 0 when he KOs a targeted enemy.

+X Basic Attack Damage
+X Armor
+X Tenacity

Battle Badge

Is charged in battle when: King is KOed

Stat Buff: +X Reality
Lineup Buff: +X Max HP per red team hero
Effect Buff: Revive with X HP

Animations

Victory: Retracts his belly chain whip and crosses his arms, chuckling.
Defeat: Retracts his belly chain whip and falls to his knees, his cape flying away like a butterfly.
Entrance: Walks in and pulls out his chain whip from his mouth belly.

Friendships

Zeus

Campaign: High Authority Dads
Description: Zeus finds King, hearing about him being a father, and wants to find some “dad things” to do. King however, is reluctant and in dumbfoundment that a god is softening up to him.
Campaign Heroes: Mr Incredible, Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo, Goofy

Disk: Kings Having Fun (Link With Ally)
Appearance: A crown on a jester hat

+X HP
+X Evasion
King links with the ally behind him, and redirects 15% (+15% per star) of the damage they take to himself. He only takes 50% (-5% per star) of that damage.

Dr. Facilier

Campaign: Draw A Spade
Description: King believes Dr. Facilier is a fellow Darkener in his army, judging by his card tricks and association with the shadows, and takes him to help return to the Dark World.
Campaign Heroes: Jim Hawkins, Rex, Stitch

Disk: Shuffled Strategy (Basic Attack Applies Random Disables)
Appearance: A deck of card being shuffled while shooting arrows.

+X% longer disables
Every time King basic attacks, he has a 25% (+15% per star) chance to apply a random disable (freeze, stun, charm, slow, sap, etc) to the target.

Friendship Campaigns

Coming Soon.

1 Like

You were expecting Frosty the Snowman, but you got a surprise concept instead!!

Maybe find a better picture. There is 4 people in this picture and I can’t figure out which one is King.

And there you go.

1 Like

-5% per star? Thats a bad thing
It means he takes more damage from the redirection

You need fail chance

Other than those 2 things, great concept!

-5% per star means his total goes to 25%. He basically sucks up a quarter of the damage of what his ally would take. Even if it’s bad, he’s still a tank that’s sponges damage and heals from his allies being hurt. Kind of a Meg sort of unit. But now imagine the craziness of him plus Meg.

Ohhh, I get it now
:+1:

If you like this concept, you might like some of my other concepts as I tried to be pretty creative with some.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney