Kion wishlist

Perblue please add kion all of us want him please add kion

3 Likes

No. Just you, for now.

10 Likes

But other people​:expressionless::expressionless: want it too​:expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

Who is kion?

4 Likes

If you make a poll, I don’t think 20 people will vote on adding Kion.

3 Likes

Kion’s from that Lion Guard show. Trust me, a lot of people DON’T want him, myself included.

6 Likes

6 Likes

And three of them are the same user.

5 Likes

So make that 4

4 Likes
  • Want Kion
  • Don’t Want Kion

0 voters

2 Likes

who even is kion? also i havent heard anyone else but you who want kion in this game.

2 Likes

Kion
This is Kion.

1 Like

Given all the other Lion King characters in the game so far are seemingly from before Mufasa’s death, it wouldn’t really make a lot of sense. You might think it’s not a big deal, but they’ve put a fair amount of attention to detail into setting characters from the same movie series at the same point in time in their respective timelines.

For example, looking at Barbossa (living but with both his legs) this must be him from before On Stranger Tides but after his resurrection at the end of Dead Man’s Chest. I would assume just after at World’s end. Jack’s friendship story with Hades seemingly confirms he’s from the same time as the Fates see Barbossa’s mutiny in the past and the Black Pearl being put in a bottle in its future. I haven’t seen any other cases where the characters are directly, obviously out of time with others from their movies

4 Likes

oh yes right.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney