Knock, Knock! (Hero Concept)

Do you want to build a snowman?
Hello! We already have Elsa and Olaf, but what about Elsa’s sister? Anna! I will be showing you ideas if Anna was added into the game (Ex; Skills, chips needed, trial team, how to unlock her, and ect.)!

Hero: Anna
Chips needed: 30 (obtained by: Diamond Chest)
Stars: 2
Role: Damage

White Skill: Up, Up and Up!
Multiple ice platforms will start to rise further up as she jumps to the first, then second, then third, etc. and as she lands on the fifth platform she will leap down to the ground hitting the middle and back row and each virus/enemy will be damaged between 12 - 15 hp and has a 6% chance on freezing them. Whenever you level up this skill, the percentage will increase to 2%.

Green Skill: Hang In There Joan!
Anna runs and jumps onto the enemies but then a fancy couch would appear, fall, and hit the enemies, as it lands Anna lands onto the couch and when it touches the ground Anna would click her fingers and wink. After it finishes The enemies will be hit 11 hp and has a 19% chance on hitting 1 or 2 enemies with 15 hp. Anna will get up but will be closer to them, having a chance of her being defeated.

Blue Skill: Knock, knock!
Anna will knock the air as if it is a door and it will act as a shield for her team. It will last for 10 seconds before the shield breaks and they can attack you again. When her skill is levelled up by 15 it will last for 2 more seconds, helping your team out if they’re low on hp.

Purple Skill: Do You Want To Build A Snowman?
If Anna’s health is low on hp she will build a snowman to use as a healer for herself, every heal it will give her 10 - 20 hp. The snowman will have a 10 hits before it will melt or if she uses it for 7 seconds.

Red Skill: ???
Coming soon (sorry)

Costumes:
Travel (Default, Frozen 2)
Winter (Alternate, Get by Contest)

Team Trials:
Blue Team :large_blue_circle::blue_heart::large_blue_circle:

Friendships:
Anna & Elsa = Summer Break
Will give Anna 10 hp every start of a new round and will increase the health the snowman will give to her by 2.

Anna & Tia Dalma = Water & Ice
If Anna is in a team with a character related to water (ex; Tia, Moana, etc.) their damaging attacks will increase by 3. Whenever this disc is upgraded, it will added 1 more damage until it hits 12.
I hoped you liked this! If you have issue about this tell me and I will fix this up (if you’re kind)! Also, tell me what to do next and I’ll try my best to do that character.

Update 0:

• ‘Knock, knock’ had a door appear from the ground
  • ‘Do you want to build a snowman?’ Had 6 snowman attacking enemies for 3 seconds and heals the team.

Update 1 (Requested by: @Filadae_Djaq):

• changed ‘Up, Up, Up!’ With decreasing the damage, percentage (by freezing them), and added levelling up bonus.
  • Changed ‘Hang in there Joan!’S percentage to 19% chance on stunning 1 or 2 enemies. Also changed ‘Hero/enemy/virus’ because it included hero. Hehe… srry.
  • Changed ‘Knock, knock’ completely except about the shield but it is invisible rather than a door.
  • Changed ‘Do you want to Build A Snowman’ completely as well but still included a snowman.

Thank you for the request @Filadae_Djaq! If you are satisfied or not, tell me in the chat below!

1 Like

Red Skills (nor Purple Skills) get new animations. This means that all they do is give boosts. Also, the blue skill seems like nonsense. Your average door appearing out of nowhere? I’m not sure about that.

“Hero” concerns me…

There is no such stat as “confused” in the game yet. You could make it up, but you have to state what it does.

This concept feels more like a damage hero than a support hero, and you should always write down what the effects of her disks do.

The skillset isn’t bad, but it is mostly based on percentages, meaning that she’ll barely need her skills to be upgraded. And the animations seem ridiculous.

Hello again. I’ll try to fix this hero concept tomorrow and satisfy you.

1 Like

I didn’t try to offend you

Nah! You didn’t offend me at all. Anyways I changed the Blue and Purple skill completely but still had a few stuff included, added bonus percentage rates if skills are levelled up, info about how the disk helps Anna and others and did an update list. Hope you are satisfied!

P.S. sorry if I didn’t do the red skill. I didn’t have enough time because I have to rest but I will try to finish it in the morning.! ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney