Knowsmore - Character Concept

Hi guys! It’s been a long time since I made my last character concept. I’m also done with The Lion King Concept Series. Now I’m going to do another series. Here’s my first one.

Sorry for the low quality GIFs. I only have a limited data usage.

Character Information:

images%20(3)
Name: Knowsmore
Star: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Blue
“What can Knowsmore help you find now?”

Movements:

Entrance: A bookshelf appears at the left end of the screen and Knowsmore will jump down from the ladder.
Knowsmore-entrance
Basic: Knowsmore throws a book at the enemy.
Knowsmore-basic
Victory: Knowsmore expresses a cheerful face.
Knowsmore-victory
Defeat: Knowsmore vibrates and gets dizzy.
Knowsmore-defeat

Skills:

White: Redirect :sparkles:
Knowsmore puts his allies into a glass car giving them a shield for 4 seconds. After 4 seconds, they slam into the frontmost enemy dealing damage with the amount of shield remaining.
Allies with no remaining shield will not slam into the enemy.
Knowsmore-WHITE
Green: Autofill
Knowsmore floods the enemies with search results silencing them and decreasing their basic power for 8 seconds.
Knowsmore has to talk during those 8 seconds.
Knowsmore-GREEN
Blue: My Apologies :sparkles:
Knowsmore throws a wooden ladder at the enemy with the lowest HP dealing damage and stunning them for 5 seconds.
The stun has a chance to fail against higher level enemies.
Knowsmore-BLUE
Purple: He Can Answer All
Knowsmore gains 20 energy for every basic attack.
This effect is reduced by half against higher level enemies.
Knowsmore-PURPLE

Disks:

Merlin - Intelligence Upgrade
Additional shield on his Redirect

Knowsmore discovered that Merlin has a lot of knowledge and is also a book lover. So when the two met each other, they instantly got a connection. Knowsmore talked to the old magician and asked if he could learn something from the old man, and promised to teach him something in return. Knowsmore taught Merlin how to use technologies and Merlin taught Knowsmore how to use a little magic.
  • Knowsmore gets an additional HP.
  • Redirect gives 15% more shield (per star=max 75%).

Vanellope - Universal Gift Card
Enemies silenced with Autofill loses energy

Knowsmore has noticed that Vanellope relies much on him than anyone else does. As his only friend who thanks him for every answer he’s giving, Knowsmore decided to give Vanellope a chance to get a special gift card if Vanellope could complete at least three out of five different surveys.
  • Knowsmore gains an additional armor.
  • All silenced enemies loses 30 energy (per star=max 150) each time Knowsmore uses Autofill.
11 Likes

This is a really well-done, creative concept :slight_smile:

Though I feel with the moveset he has here he could perhaps be considered a Control rather than Damage hero

Thanks for the feedback! :smile:
You have a point of him being a control hero.

• Damage
  • Control

0 voters

Thanks for the help! And because of that, I’ll change his role from Damage to Control. :+1:t2:

1 Like

A little question: what do you mean saying “has to talk”? He can’t attack for 8 seconds?

Yes, exactly.

This was a nice concept… I’m creative too… a lot creative… This is a nice concept… but I figured out Blue Skill might be stuck in my head…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney