Kreideprinz | Genshin Impact Series #1

I started playing Genshin a few months ago and loving it so far, i thought it’ll be fun if i make concepts of the characters so here it is.
I’ll probably do more Genshin concepts in the future, i hope you don’t mind with that.

Albedo

Source: Genshin Impact

A genius with powers of alchemy and creation. Albedo holds the desire to know the truth about the world.

“‘The truth of this world’… sigh What could it be?”

Stars: :star::star:
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Team: Blue

Animations:

Entrance: Albedo walks to his position while drawing on his board, before looking up at enemies and taking out his sword.

Basic Attack: Albedo thrusts his sword forward before performing a horizontal slash at an enemy.

Victory: Albedo takes a falling branch, then the branch sprouts leaves.

Defeat: Albedo stumbles down with his one hand grips his chest.

Skills:

Talent_Rite_of_Progeniture_Tectonic_Tide
White Skill: Tectonic Tide
(Fantastic Damage)
Albedo commands Geo crystal to burst forth, dealing X damage to all enemies.

Talent_Abiogenesis_Solar_Isotoma
Green Skill: Solar Isotoma
(Fantastic Damage)
Albedo creates a Solar Isotoma on the middle of the enemy line, dealing Y damage upon creation.

The Solar Isotoma grants Albedo a shield for X HP. When the shield is destroyed or expired, the Solar Isotoma deals Y damage and stuns nearby enemies for 6 seconds before it also expires.

This can be done once for every 9 seconds after the shield is destroyed or expired.

Constellation_Flower_of_Eden
Blue Skill: Fatal Blossom
(Fantastic Damage)
When Solar Isotoma is on the battlefield, Albedo’s basic attack and “Tectonic Tide” will unleash Fatal Blossoms to enemies damaged, dealing Y damage and stunning them for 4 seconds.

For basic attacks, Albedo can only unleash Fatal Blossoms for every 4 basic attacks.

Constellation_Dust_of_Purification
Purple Skill: Dust of Purification
After Albedo uses “Solar Isotoma”, all shielded allies gains X basic damage for 12 seconds and their next basic attack will unleash a Fatal Blossom.

Talent_Homuncular_Nature
Red Skill: Homuncular Nature
Fatal Blossom unleashed by basic attacks deals 25% more damage to enemies who has less than 50% max HP.

After Albedo uses “Tectonic Tide”, Albedo and allies gains Z armor that lasts for 15 seconds. When Albedo or allies has an armor increase buff, the damage they deal from their basic attack is increased by 20%.

The damage increased has a chance to reduce against enemies above level Z.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+Z armor
+Z basic damage
+Z damage dealt by “Tectonic Tide”

Friendships:

Albedo/Olaf
Campaign: Snowy Experiment
Disk: Snowman Test (Ol)
Fatal Blossom Grants Shield

• +X Skill Power
  • The shield granted by Fatal Blossom from Frozen enemies has X HP.
  • Fatal Blossom grants a shield to the ally with the least HP when damaging Frozen enemies. This can be done for every 10 (-1 per star) seconds.

Albedo/Sally
Campaign: Hunt for Notes
Disk: Brew of Life (Sa)
Solar Isotoma Deals DoT

• +X max HP to all allies
  • Solar Isotoma deals X damage for every 5 seconds when it’s on the battlefield
  • Damage over-time lasts for 0.5 (+0.5 per star) seconds longer

Notes/Trivia:

-The blue and purple skill icon are icons for his constellations and has different names from the concept, i just put the icons because i thought it suits the skills most.
-At first i want to make concept of another Genshin character, but since Albedo got a new event and his banner (along with Eula’s) is almost over, i wanna make a concept of him first hehe.
-Hope you enjoy the concept, feedbacks are appreciated.

10 Likes

You should join the Genshin chat :thinking:

I’ll invite you, if you want

1 Like

Sure, that seems fun

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney