Kronk concept

Kronk is tank role hero

Team trial color yellow

White skill spinach puffs kronk will give his allies spinach puffs which will heal the entire team and giving x energy

Green skill pull the lever kronk kronk will pull a pull lever which will drop yzma like statue which will stun the entire enemies for 5 seconds this skill also causing normal damage

Blue skill junior chipmunks leader kronk will call bucky the squirrel which will charm the enemies for 8 seconds and will also hurt the enemies

Purple skill after stuning the enemies from green skill the damage from it will increase by x

Red skill when kronk s hp drops to half he will get passive healing by x for 7 seconds

Friendship campigan merlin huey dewey and louie

Merlin finding a squirel but not sure what its saying and he is kronk know to talk with animals and kronk helping him due to his skill to talking with aniamls and also fighting some creeps merlin disc will cause the blue skill causing fantastic damage and increaseing charm from it by 2 seconds per star

Kronk telling the 3 about that he was once chased by a mummy called michu pachu the 3 getting intersted and want to see it t themslaves which leading to adventure and friendship kronk s hd and l will give kronk skill power will increase stun time off pull the level kronk by 2 seconds per star and will shred the rival enemies s armor

Entrance kronk will be soon riding a kart and then jumping from it

Defeat kronk will freeze and than he will fade

Qoute ri-ii-ight!
Ho , right. The poison.
The poison for kuzco , the poison chosen especially to kill kuzco ,kuzco s poison

2 Likes

@Ashketchum95 could a suggest a better format for your concepts? It would make them neater and easier to read.

Role, position, base stars
A photo of your character
“Quote from the character”
(Open space)
White skill- skill name- skill effect
(Open space)
Green skill- skill name- skill effect
(Open space)
Blue skill- skill name- skill effect
(Open space)
Purple skill- skill name- skill effect
(Open space)
Red skill- skill name- skill effect
(Open space)
(Open space)
Friendships
(Open space)
Hero who gives disk, disk name,brief description of disk
+star effect of disk
+level effect of disk
(Open space)
Hero who gives disk, disk name, brief description of disk
+star effect of disk
+level effect of disk

Trust me. If you follow this format, your concepts will look much better and be much easier to read.

2 Likes

… You want feed back? Hear yah go:

How is it that this is spelled flawlessly, and grammatically close enough to correct and everything else is so blah?

The word Quote is spelled Quote not whatever that is supposed to be. In addition, you butchered the quote you used.

Which will what the two closest enemies? Hurt, heal, stun, slow, hex, etc?

Are these Spanish puffs?? What are those?

giphy%20(4)

I think you meant spinach puffs, but who could know for sure.

Squirrel is spelled with two Rs, another slab of raw meat, what effects last for 10 seconds? The charms? The squirrels in the arena? If not the squirrels, how much HP do they have?

… Okay. The white skill stunned nobody before, also what else does it do? Do peeps above Y lvl have a chance to resist the stun??

Giveing is such a good butcher… :expressionless:

How much energy?

Damage from Green skill? I thought he gave “Spanish”, Puffs to his allies?? whut??? :confused:

Okay, this has to be the best in the concept, ignoring the spelling and grammatical ignorance, I actually like this friendship.

Lemme help you here, C-O-N-C-E-P-T

Concept. Not concpet, you do not have a conch pet. (Well maybe you do, did you name it Kronk? maybe I have been assuming you were talking about a Disney character hmmm :thinking: )

Concept. Concept. Concept.

Now, that is my feedback, hope it is helpful. :grin:

6 Likes

Is the greeen skill s idea for green skill is bad? I see i will need to edit my concpet to improve the white skill change purple skill fix my misspellings and use the concpet format gjmguy suggted to use
And will it be needed to use the entire concpet i chosen?
I am also not sure about enternce and victory animation what do you think they need to be ? I got suggetion for deafeat aniamtion

Now THIS is bad

Sin Counter

• You said Kronk’s role was a tank… twice (+2)
  • No quotation marks in quote (+1)
  • No skill names (+5)
  • What happens when Kronk pulls the lever? (+3)
  • “Spainich” puffs (+1)
  • Green Skill works like more of a white skill… (+1)
  • A one-r’ed squirrel. Wait those exist? (+1)
  • Arena in a campaign battle? (+1)
  • Charm length is too long (+1)
  • Red Skill is practically trashy (+1)
  • No punctuations between names (+1)
  • Spelling Errors (+20)
  • Bad friendship campaigns (+1)
  • HDL friendship “increases” stun length. There is no kind of stunning in the white skill (+5)

Final Sin: 44

7 Likes

I got some question before editing did you refered for charm length in basic time in the skill or with disc effcts?
What makes the red skill bad? Red skills are still new in the game
Why the friendship campigan are bad? Be more specefic if its storywise or disc effcts wise i avoided yzma since kronk was shown to reforming her and not working to her anymore did not picked kuzco since he is not in the game or even confirmed to be in the game yet at all

I couldn’t understand a word you said

1 Like

I asked why red skill is bad since red skills are new i asked if the friendships campigans are bad storywise or disc effcts wise and i tried to explain why i did not picked yzma and kuzco for kronk s friendship campigans

I am not talking about Red Skills in general. I am talking about YOUR red skill. It is bad because it isn’t very unique and the purpose of your red skill is very weak

Also I never asked why you didn’t choose better characters, I said that it was bad because the storyline is bad and the disks are bad

Do you think changeing the storys off the friendship will matter or i should raplace 1 or even both off kronk s friends to improve the friendship campigans?

Maybe you could do none?

Dude, ok. Just stop being so negative. He’s clearly trying to make it better and all you’re doing is telling him how bad it is. Try to be a little more encouraging. Show him the places that need improvement and give suggestions on how to make it better in a kind way. It’s called constructive criticism.

2 Likes

I need to ask what should be kronk s victory aniamtion ? I came up with deafet and eneternce aniamtion allready
How you would sugget to change my friendship campigans s storys?
If i made bad pick with the friends which should raplaced hdl or merlin or both were bad ideas?

I will answer your questions when I see a remarkable improvement in your Grammar. :wink:

Can you answer my questions please? There remarkable improvment in my grammar

There really isn’t…

There is dont you see my efforts? Dont you see the differnces before and after editing ? Since i changed alot and its stil bad i got bad feedback but i think the i got the most cruel 1 from you the death note not only before i made efforts to edit now even after i edited it?

2 Likes

Looks good, just add a picture and it’s fine :grin:

1 Like

This kid needs to either learn how to spell or quit the game.

Did you talked on me?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney