Kronk’s Purple Skill does NOT work

Kronk’s Purple Skill does NOT work.
He’s supposed to fall into the trapdoor then revive after 5 seconds but the problem is he still dies before walking out the trapdoor. When it happens he just teleports back on screen and defeat animation plays.

Can you post your Kronk?

It does work but as soon as he walks out of the trapdoor he can be attacked which results in him being killed.

4 Likes

For me he gets killed before coming out, and that’s not supposed to happen.

Here’s the pic.

LOL I think Djaq was asking for video footage of the issue or something more along those lines, not just a photo of your Kronk.

No, I was asking for an image

A video would be fine though

I wanted to see how strong/weak Kronk was, since, as Numi explains, Kronk can be attacked after reviving. That Kronk is O1, so I doubt he would last a while.

1 Like

Nevermind then.

Oh oops guess I’m the silly one. :joy: :joy: :joy:

exactly that… Kronk can’t last much at O1. HP is directly dependent on the rank and at level 120 he can be like O7-O8.

I wonder what level and rank were your enemies tho @AvalancheTVTheyThem where you find out “the bug”.

2 Likes

At his level it could have been a full Red team :eyes:

not… really

Level 130- oh wait I misread that :man_facepalming:

Yep :joy: all good

But he’s killed before he revives. That’s my point. This issue also had happened with Powerline where he gets attacked before doing his entrance.

Okay… are you able you replicate this bug? If so, can you post a video?

It only works correctly sometimes.

My Kronks purple skill works just fine! He doesn’t instantly get attack when he come back through the Trap Door, be he never really uses it since he has lots of health.

That’s… better than mine at least.

Really? I just got finished powering him up, if you want I can show you

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney