La la la MOI!

I know I have made a lot of topics this week, but I have something nobody has done before!

We have our elimination games that go from worst to best, but what about best to worst? Mrs. Piggy (one of my all time faves) wants to know some of the worst Disney songs there are! So let’s help her! We will go down multiple franchises (sometimes doing a mix of two or three) and vote out the best to worst! After we finish this first one you can recommend franchises you want!

Right now let’s start with Frozen, a fan Favorite! Vote for the best Frozen song that there is!

Vote for your favorite!
  • Frozen Heart (intro song to Frozen)
  • Let it Go
  • Do you Want to Build a Snowman?
  • For the First Time in Forever
  • Love Is an Open Door
  • Reindeer(s) are Better Than People
  • In Summer
  • All is Found (Queen Iduna’s Lullaby)
  • Some things Never Change
  • Into the Unknown
  • When I’m Older
  • Lost in the Woods
  • Show Yourself
  • The Next Right Thing

0 voters

6 Likes

This is a very good idea. But maybe show who votes like in most elimination games.

If Olaf isn’t the worst he will be a…
Disney Frozen In Summer GIF by Disney - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 Likes

I forgot and now can’t fix it… Next time it will be different!

2 Likes

‘Music’ to my ears :joy: I’m only here to give some things never change a jumpstart :joy:

@LilRubyKinz: Allow me to introduce myself

10 Likes

Ok. To be clear, I’ll just assume it’s either Let It Go or Show Yourself. But we’ll just have to get on with the show to see the big finale.

Same thing went through my head :laughing:

Maybe she wants to put good songs on her spotify playlist all while wearing her finest dress😂

Nope, she doesn’t want to bomb on the Muppet Show…

1 Like

Fourth wall broken

So basically, all of these Frozen songs are part of a Norwegian Rhapsody. This can be a best-selling album if it is.

2 Likes

I think this fits here:
In “Some Things Never Change” if you listen to the chords doesn’t it sound like the opening chords to like, a sitcom?

This was basically this scene, lol.

5 Likes

So emtional at that scene. I have to admit, I kinda cried at that scene. Well, almost.

1 Like

Same. Idk why but like Kristoff just hit so hard in that scene somehow, like it’s a joke but just wow.

1 Like

I have never cried at a disney film in my life… apart from every sad moment in a disney film ever so yeh, now allot, right?

The only thing that made me stop from almost crying is the group of reindeers singing.

1 Like

Ahh how do I choose just one favourite! :tired_face:

Some of my favourites aren’t on the list so I guess that narrows it down a bit.

I guess it’s between Let it Go and Show Yourself!

4 Likes

All we need now is for the reindeer to rick roll us and then they are an official band

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney