Lady Character Wishlist!

Which lady character you want to see in upcoming updates…Tell here in comments…

Snow white or Cinderella

2 Likes

Mulan, perfect character type for a battle game.

Also Rapunzel, wielding a trusty frying pan. Adds another healer / status remove option too.

7 Likes

I gotta agree, I want to see Mulan

5 Likes

sure is Milan and Elsa

3 Likes

Why not honey lemon or gogo tomago

4 Likes

Who :open_mouth: ???

Big Hero 6…

Honey Lemon is the chemical/element girl while GoGo is the wheel/bike girl

2 Likes

Elsa please!! :snowflake:️:snowflake:️ And Rapunzel and all the princesses already!!

3 Likes

Also agree with Those two coming, same for the rest of the Big Hero 6 team

Meg from Hercules or jasmin from Aladdin

2 Likes

Ladyimage

4 Likes

Kim Possible, of course xd

6 Likes

Gotta have the Disney Princesses as they’re up there with Mickey as the mascots of Disney.
Everyones suggestions are great. I have a hard time deciding on specifics since I love Disney. :laughing:

I would probably go for… Kidagakash “Kida” Nedakh from Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Mary Poppins.

1 Like

Why not mulan and rupunsel (idk how to spell it)

1 Like

Oh how could I forget the Princesses? xD
Belle is apparently in the game files and I’d be surprised if they never added Anna and Elsa (they don’t really count but they might as well). Maybe for Christmas.

1 Like

They are from big hero six

1 Like

Elsa and Anna are literally princesses (and queen) they are daughters of a king and queen :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Oh I know! The reason why I said they don’t really count is because they’re not officially a part of the Disney Princess franchise.

1 Like

At first I was like “that can’t be right,” but then I checked and you are right. :open_mouth:
They’re still considered unofficial Disney Princesses. Whaaaat? I guess time will tell if they’ll be added to the official roster.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney