Lady Character Wishlist!

Oh I know! The reason why I said they don’t really count is because they’re not officially a part of the Disney Princess franchise.

1 Like

At first I was like “that can’t be right,” but then I checked and you are right. :open_mouth:
They’re still considered unofficial Disney Princesses. Whaaaat? I guess time will tell if they’ll be added to the official roster.

Apparently, it’s because Frozen made so much money that they didn’t need to add them. It’s still odd though, as well as Moana not being part of the group.

1 Like

Huh, that does make sense considering the Disney Princesses franchise is to keep some of the Disney characters marketable, which also explains why the roster can be… inconsistent with canon.

And yeah, Moana is a head scratcher considering she and the movie were well received.

From the Disney wiki it says “most of the unofficial Disney Princesses do not join the line-up either because marketing is not successful, their film’s box office gross did not fare well, or they are too young.”

Kind of what Film Theory said about what it takes to be in the room of Disney Princesses in Wreck-it Ralph 2… from what I recall, he didn’t say anything about being “too young”, so he considered that Vanellope von Schweetz would be considered as a Disney Princess.

I would love to see Mulan in the game. So much so that I even created a concept for it. Don’t know how quality it is but it’s a start.

Character Concept: Fa Mulan

3 Likes

I would really love to see Ariel the mermaid :mermaid:‍♀ too!!

imagehttps://giphy.com/gifs/sea-the-little-mermaid-ariel-9xhU5q2Sb1kWY

4 Likes

Also agree with it.

(20 characters)

Does she come in her Mermaid Form or Human Form? If she’s in her Mermaid Form, how would she move? What are her skills going to be?

2 Likes

Floating in mid air would sound alright to me. Like Yax, Jack Jack, Zurg, & Tia.

Would love to see Ariel in her mermaid form since it’ll add a whimsical touch animation-wise. She could come into battle in an orb of water, but I can see that not being practical in comparison to her being in her human form.

Made another concept for another heroine. Elsa and Marshmallow!

Character Concept: Elsa and Marshmallow

1 Like

Princess Leia, Any Marvel Character, Joy or Sadness, Madam Min

2 Likes

Yesss! Marvel & Star wars needs to come!

1 Like

Yes to Star Wars!! Rey will be nice!!

imagehttps://giphy.com/gifs/starwars-star-wars-rey-WwpvJWNPq3WEhxvTef

3 Likes

Died laughing at dat scene

2 Likes

She could be laying on a rock if she is a mermaid @HeroSSWin

2 Likes

Thats way better than having her flopping around crazy on dry ground and suffocating while her eyes pop out…and I don’t like the idea of her floating around like Ben Kenobis ghost

XD that is hilarious @Wild_Eule

1 Like

They already have their own games :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney