Lady Character Wishlist!

I would really love to see Ariel the mermaid :mermaid:‍♀ too!!

imagehttps://giphy.com/gifs/sea-the-little-mermaid-ariel-9xhU5q2Sb1kWY

4 Likes

Also agree with it.

(20 characters)

Does she come in her Mermaid Form or Human Form? If she’s in her Mermaid Form, how would she move? What are her skills going to be?

2 Likes

Floating in mid air would sound alright to me. Like Yax, Jack Jack, Zurg, & Tia.

Would love to see Ariel in her mermaid form since it’ll add a whimsical touch animation-wise. She could come into battle in an orb of water, but I can see that not being practical in comparison to her being in her human form.

Made another concept for another heroine. Elsa and Marshmallow!

Character Concept: Elsa and Marshmallow

1 Like

Princess Leia, Any Marvel Character, Joy or Sadness, Madam Min

2 Likes

Yesss! Marvel & Star wars needs to come!

1 Like

Yes to Star Wars!! Rey will be nice!!

imagehttps://giphy.com/gifs/starwars-star-wars-rey-WwpvJWNPq3WEhxvTef

3 Likes

Died laughing at dat scene

2 Likes

She could be laying on a rock if she is a mermaid @HeroSSWin

2 Likes

Thats way better than having her flopping around crazy on dry ground and suffocating while her eyes pop out…and I don’t like the idea of her floating around like Ben Kenobis ghost

XD that is hilarious @Wild_Eule

1 Like

They already have their own games :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’m curious y everyone is against star wars & marvel coming. I really wish more people want them but NOPE. I’m sad. :frowning:

They ARE a part Disney…but they havre their own fan base…

But still, I want to see them crossover. Like what Barbossa_Epic said, its a crossover game. So imagine the friendships they can have. Like Thor & Maui, Han Solo & Nick Wilde, Iron Man & Hiro, the possibilities are endless. Thats wot he said.

Puhhhhh dont know…how this comes out…

I would love to see a Davy Jones coming out for that nifty all PoC team ^^

I want Mulan and Elsa

Mulan, Elsa, Anna, Tiana , Rapunzel, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Ariel, Jasmine and Pocahontas.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney