Lady Kluck Hero Concept

Lady Kluck
Robin Hood

Stats and Information

Role - Damage

Trial Team - Yellow

Position - Back

Stars At Beginning - 1

Quote - “Oh, patience my dear, patience. Remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder.”

Bio - This Lady in waiting is definitely not a chicken. Lady Kluck will use her Badminton skills and the golden arrow to deal some massive damage to anyone standing in her or her allies way.

Animations

Entrance - Lady Kluck walks into battle and pulls out her Badminton racket.

Victory - Lady Kluck jumps up and punches the air.

Defeat - Lady Kluck mimics Prince John and sucks her thumb.

Basic Attack - Lady Kluck throws the golden arrow at enemies.

Skills

White Skill - Gridiron Gauntlet (Fantastic Damage)
Lady Kluck sticks her arm out to stiff-arm enemies. Then she charges through all enemies dealing x damage 5 times and stunning all enemies for 6 seconds and dealing knockback to all enemies. If an enemy is already stunned she applies shatter to them instead for 9 seconds.

Green Skill - Badminton Ace (Fantastic Damage)
Lady Kluck serves a birdie to the enemy backline dealing x damage to all enemies in that area and distracting all enemies for 4 seconds. Lady Kluck also heals x and becomes energized for 10 seconds.

Blue Skill - Silent but Deadly
Lady Kluck starts to knit granting herself reflect for 6 seconds and decreasing all enemies damage dealt by 45% for 8 seconds. She also increases her own damage dealt by 45% for this same time.
The damage dealt increase has a chance to fail if Lady Kluck is above level x.

Purple Skill - The Heart Grows Fonder
For every 7 seconds after Lady Kluck has been defeated her allies heal x, gain 5 stacks of hardy, and becomes precise for 5 seconds.

Red Skill - Golden Girl (Fantastic Damage)
Badminton Ace” now stuns all enemies hit for 7 seconds and increases Lady Kluck’s basic damage x and skill power x for 9 seconds

Lady Kluck’s basic attack now deals an additional x Fantastic Damage to the enemy hit.

• x Max hp
  • x skill power
  • x tenacity

Friendships

Lady Kluck and Cinderella
Name - Lady in Waiting

Description - Distracted enemies deal less damage

Stars

• Enemies which are distracted from any source deal x% less damage with all attacks and skills.

Level

• +x max hp to yellow team allies
  • +x basic damage

Lady Kluck and Daisy
Name - Furious Fowl

Description - More birdies during “Badminton Ace

Stars

• Lady Kluck serves x more birdies with “Badminton Ace

Level

• +x basic damage
  • Each birdie served during “Badminton Ace” deals x more fantastic damage.

2 Likes

I don’t understand how she is a backline hero, Lady Kluck could throw the arrow.

2 Likes

Haha you’re right. I had iterations where she was a front/mid line and iterations where she threw it. Picked the wrong combo. Thanks for noticing.

Edit : fixed

1 Like

Nice concept! I’d love to see her added!

1 Like

It’s cool, great concept either way.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney