Lady Tremaine Teaser?

(NO SPOILERS, AKA DATAMINED INFORMATION/ETC. PLEASE - THESE ARE JUST MY SPECULATIONS)

Now that that’s out of the way,
courage the cowardly dog ride of the valkyries 3 courage the cowardly dog ride of the valkyries 2

Lady Tremaine surprised

This new status was added when Fairy Godmother was added in. The icon in itself, is Fairy Godmother’s wand snapped in half.

Now why do I say that this is a possible teaser for Lady Tremaine?

Aside from it fitting with her character to destroy whatever is precious (see Cinderella 1 and 3), I mentioned something similar in my concept for her from two years ago, where she crushes a glass slipper.

What is another word for breaking glass, especially into a million pieces (which she did in both Cinderella 1 and 3)?

lady tremaine shattering glass slipper (cinderella 1)
lady tremaine shattering glass slipper (cinderella 3)

Shatter.

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: All I’m saying, is that I find it very interesting that a new status with the title of “Shattered,” that bears a picture of Fairy Godmother’s wand broken in half, came along with said Fairy Godmother in the latest update; it just has to be a teaser for Lady Tremaine, it can’t be that coincidental (though at this point in my DHBM journey, I wouldn’t be surprised if I got reverse Uno’d)! :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

If she really is coming, then ooh, I can’t wait to see what they’ve come up with one of the most iconic Disney villains! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

And if she isn’t, oh well, at least it’s a nice homage to her

Lady Tremaine coming into DHBM be like–
Lady Tremaine walk
Lady Tremaine walking

8 Likes

You will be :balloon:

Sadly, but it’s not for her. At least for now, maybe later.

3 Likes

For all we know, it could be a really strong guy or someone who fights with brutality. Who do we know that is likely to get into the game and is very strong or fights brutally?

Uh, no necroposting, toon.

I’m sorry. I thought this was recent.

If it’s anything like my concept, they should be very nice. :V

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney