The Noble and Most Ancient House of Tremaine (Likely Concept)

Lady Tremaine, Drizella, & Anastasia (Cinderella)

Bearing the dignity and pomposity of nobility, Lady Tremaine and her two daughters, Drizella and Anastasia, browbeat and bully their foes into submission!
Role: Control
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Blue

“Well, I see no reason why you can’t go… if you get all your work done.”

Basic Animations

Entrance: The three walk to their positions, Lady Tremaine and Drizella holding up their noses, Anastasia giving a flirtatious wave.

Basic Attack: Anastasia and Drizella throw clothes, teacups, and all manner of household objects at distant foes.

Victory: Drizella and Anastasia circle around their mother, cheering uproariously while Lady Tremaine raises her head in an imperious sneer at the fallen enemies.

Defeat: Drizella and Anastasia begin pointing fingers and throwing punches at each other while Lady Tremaine very visibly berates her daughters.

Skills

:white_circle: White Skill: Lady Tremaine’s Wrath (:sparkles:)

• Lady Tremaine narrows her eyes in a frightening death glare, dealing X (determined by Skill Power) Fantastic damage and Immobilizing all enemies for 8 seconds. Immobilized enemies cannot move or use any ability that deals damage or applies debuffs. The Immobilize has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.
  • Animation: The screen darkens slightly as Lady Tremaine narrows her eyes ominously at the enemy team. Drizella and Anastasia join in and leer at the enemy team with sadistic glee.

:green_circle: Green Skill: Hey, That’s Mine! (:sparkles:)

• Drizella and Anastasia rush forward and begin tearing away at the enemy’s belongings, dealing X (determined by Skill Power) Fantastic damage and removing X (determined by Level) Armor and X (determined by Level) Reality from a group of enemies for 12 seconds. This ability’s area of effect will prioritize targeting the nearest Support role enemy, if any are in play.
  • Animation: Drizella and Anastasia rush into the enemy team, ripping articles of clothing and jewelry apart and tossing them wildly into the air while Lady Tremaine sneers.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: Sing, Sweet Nightingale

• Drizella and Anastasia perform a “lovely” tune, reducing the enemy team’s Basic Damage and Skill Power by X (determined by Skill Power), Attack Speed by 50%, and preventing the enemy from landing any Critical Hits for 8 seconds. This ability has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
  • Animation: Anastasia pulls out a flute and Drizella performs a “lovely” aria. The two promptly stop after an annoyed Lady Tremaine slices her hand through the air.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: The Noble House of Tremaine

• While under the effects of Lady Tremaine’s Wrath, enemies take 25% increased damage from all sources. This effect is reduced on enemies above level X.

:red_circle: Red Skill: Suppression of Hope

• Lady Tremaine, Drizella, & Anastasia cause enemies to Despair while affected by any debuff. Despair causes enemies to lose 25 Energy every second, and enemies affected by both Despair and Sap cannot gain any Energy from any source. This effect is reduced against enemies above level X.
    +X Skill Power
    +X Reality
    +X Armor and Reality removed by Hey, That’s Mine!

Friend Disk Campaigns

:coffin: Disk #1 - "Stepmother Knows Best"
Lady Tremaine conspires with the Evil Queen to bring down their contemptuous stepchildren. Since their quarries are constantly surrounded by impudent heroes, the two crones decide to consult some of their more subtle associates for ways to finally rid themselves of those impertinent waifs.

• Partner: Evil Queen
  • Allies: Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier
  • Level Up:
    +X HP to Lady Tremaine, Drizella, and Anastasia
    +X Skill Power to Lady Tremaine, Drizella, and Anastasia and allies
  • Stars:
    Lady Tremaine’s Wrath also Scares affected enemies for the duration. Critical hits against Scared enemies have a 20% (+20% per additional star) chance to be Super Crits instead.

:dress: Disk #2 - "Sinister Sisters"
An upcoming fashion show has Drizella and Anastasia so excited that they can barely contain themselves. Lady Tremaine wants to make sure her girls win, so she enlists the aid of Magica de Spell, who agrees to help the trio by casting a sleeping spell on several of the show’s other main competitors. Since Scrooge McDuck is helping fund the show, his Number One Dime will also be close by…

• Partner: Magica de Spell
  • Allies: Minnie Mouse, Miss Piggy, Yzma
  • Level Up:
    +X Damage to Hey, That’s Mine!
    +X Reality to Lady Tremaine, Drizella, and Anastasia
  • Stars:
    The Armor and Reality removal from Hey, That’s Mine! lasts for an additional 1.5 (+1.5 per additional star) seconds. Enemies affected by Hey, That’s Mine! also have their movement and attack speed reduced by 10% (+10% per additional star).
8 Likes

Amazing concept! This is the first one I’ve seen that specifies what determines the variables, this really shows dedication

Great concept!

You could have used this concept for this friendship

:+1:

Well, not without permission obviously but yes.

I’m honored that you would link my concept…

And feel free to ask me if you need my concepts for friendships!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney