Last few friendship disks looks like the until next update

Contest duh yes I save them up

I mean this thread is still useful for me since I can’t see the disks since I can’t play the game.

Unlocking disks is fine, you just can’t level them up past 6 or 7. That’s especially nice when you want to play a campaign purely for the story. :upside_down:

3 Likes

I wish PB could raise the criteria of memories in the memory market. To level 20 or something…

5 Likes

Disks at level 20 are just as useless as at 7, but I get your point, I have quite a few older ones that have just a few too many levels too.

One thing that I’d appreciate is if a hero has two disks over the level minimum, the shop will only show memories for the one currently equipped.

2 Likes

So, what’s the point of this topic now?

to discuss which disk is BETTER

2 Likes

Yes. Both disks (if available) could be put together and things can be compared.

A better title for the topic would now be “A Guide to Disks” or something similar.

Ok then.

Now that we’re talking about disks, which disk do you think is worse?

• Basil’s Randall Disk
  • Angel’s Miguel Disk

0 voters

I thought we were talking abt which disk was better for one character, not overall, but its fine.

1 Like

Yeah.

Which disk is good for Peter Pan?

Thanks for allowing it

Definitely Alice. Peter almost always kills with the parry so it doesn’t matter if it lasts longer.

2 Likes

1 Like

I am looking for your opinion, which are the best disks for these 3 heroes :

• Baloo
  • Flynn Rider
  • Hank&Dory
    Thanks for your help !
1 Like

For Flynn, Rapunzel I think. For the other two depends on the team

with charm teams Baloo[king louie] is better
and with healing over time toons like tp and kand s ,
then baloo[s & n] is better

imho baloo ki is better

definitely rapunzel disk, though aladdin one isnt bad

well it depends, pooh one is for hardy :+1: teams like use him with tron etc
and rafiki with toons who use disable,

in general i would say it depends on team which disk is better so it would be more better for us ,if u tell us which team u hav those toons on, thanks

1 Like

What’s the best disk for Honey Lemon?

• Sally
  • Hiro

0 voters

1 Like

Both disks are strong, but Hiro disk is a strong game changer. It can counter Cheshire, which is a really good thing.

Sally disk is mostly used as a Maximus counter, but the increased armor while studied is good.

6 Likes

So it realy depends on if chesire or max is harder to beating with the used team

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney