Late predictions

So tommorow July 26th patch notes (I am aware that is off schedule)
Heroes:
Peter Pan (August Sign in)
Costumes:
At least 1
Some bug fixes quality of life stuff and moving around character locations (Most Specifically Joy, Bo Peep and Anger)

Due to 1.11.1s release date when this one releases and whether or not it has a cap increase is anyone’s guess.
Heroes
Timon & Pumba
Or
Simba & Nala
Sadness

Heroes
Simba & Nala
Or
Timon & Pumba
Kim Possible
Or
Belle

They appear to possibly be gearing up for a release schedule change so that’s why I didn’t list them.

2 Likes

Timon and Pumbaa is coming with Peter pan

1 Like

I hope they put a new hero in the vip crate again, it’s kind of a rip-off at the moment

Boo! We F2P players want a chance to get them too

2 Likes

belle would be A-MAZING

1 Like

Well the Beasts second disk is called Dinner for Two so…

Yeah that hasn’t been added when I wrote this.

Oh thanks for the explanation

1 Like

I think it’d be Lumiere

1 Like

Well that would work with the name too but Belle is still almost certainly coming even if it is Lumierre.

VIP Crate is a misleading name. I’ve spent $63 I however do not have access to the VIP Crate and would need to spend far, FAR, FAR more than double that to get access to the VIP crate.
That being said (Along with my hatred of the VIP crate aside) it is likely we will get a new VIP Crate exclusive soon. Possibly even Timon & Pumba. Though that would be awful because I want them soon. Maybe they will be the log in instead of Peter?

Oh and while we know Peter’s Friendships because they have been in the files, who do you think will be the friendships for Timon & Pumba I have thought of a few:
Timon & Pumba and Goofy (Most Likely)
Timon & Pumba and Mike (3rd Most Likely
Timon & Pumba and Dash (2nd Least Likely)
Timon & Pumba and Vanelope (Least Likely)
Timon & Pumba and Simba & Nala (2nd Most Likely, Next Update)
Ducky & Bunny and Timon & Pumba

Yeah I know they can only get 2 disks but they are so easy to pair I just listed 6. Then I remembered that Ducky & Bunny didn’t have their second disk so… yeah.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney