Legendary rank already?!?!

@TheGrillFather the season just started and this guild is already in legendary after a lost war? This is impossible. They would need to win 4 to get there because they would need more the 1 war win to rank legendary

Support says everything is fine.

But Nov season for the guild in question is not available?

But others it is

7 Likes

7 Likes

Exactly. Sucks that support doesn’t do their job. Always seems to be one in particular though

I will send this to the team for review. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

We’ve tracked it down to be a bug related to when war hit a hiccup last week. We’re investigating that guild’s correct MMR so we can go ahead and fix it.

4 Likes

Just a little bit of information. Seems like the bug came because Empires war season didn’t reset. They haven’t received their war season rewards, and their MMR just carried over.

Also, would both guilds affected by the MMR increase would get the correct amount they should’ve gotten? 148 point increase shouldn’t be possible

2 Likes

The correct fix is just to delete that hiccup war. The “results” should NOT be a part of ANY guild’s overall record for the season. Whether they won, lost, or tied - all these results are artificial since we didn’t actually war.

Beasts should be 15-0, not 15-0-1. Ducks should be 14-1, not 14-1-1, etc. It’s even more impactful for guilds that got a “win” by this hiccup, because these artificial results are affecting this season’s starting MMR, even if last season’s total were manually adjusted.

2 Likes

When we had that “hiccup” last week, PerBlue did revert the guilds’ MMRs to what they were without the unfought war, although the matchups after that war were determined by the incorrect MMRs. (At least that was the experience I had in the guilds I could check.) The result of that unfought war is still in everyone’s won-loss record, but that doesn’t affect any actual gameplay and honestly wouldn’t be worth the trouble to undo at this point. Aside from whatever the heck happened with Empire, it looks like the effects of that hiccup have been dealt with as best as can be expected.

1 Like

That’s the problem… It DOES “count” even if MMR has been adjusted, because this season’s rankings are based off of the “results” from that recent hiccup war.

2 Likes

The starting MMR for this season was based on last season’s final MMR, not won-loss record

1 Like

Ok, so the reason DWD is at their current MMR is because they beat Empire, that was at a 1400+ MMR at the time and then they leapfrogged Beasts because of it. But still, the record is recorded for posterity and is incorrect, but not why this season MMR is messed up.

Yes, Darkwing Ducks still have the inflated MMR from defeating Empire when that guild had an incorrect MMR; that’s certainly something PerBlue ought to try to correct. @TheGrillFather is there any chance this can be looked at Tuesday morning, before DWD’s incorrect MMR influences their current war and further complicates matters?

1 Like

@TheGrillFather I appreciate you and your team fixing Empires MMR yesterday, but apparently with their new war, it was reset back again to the minimum for legendary league 1200 MMR

1 Like

They must be celebrating RN. Lucky ducks lol

I’m sorry I don’t have much to say except we’re continuing to investigate, this is so strange!

2 Likes

Appreciate the response. Really hope this gets fixed soon, since every guild that is facing them with this increased MMR, will get a bigger boost in their MMR from the win. Like Darkwing Ducks did in war one. And looks like the MMR isn’t being corrected for these guilds.

1 Like

We’re sending out correct MMRs for Darkwing Ducks and Empire, as well as 2 other guilds! Thanks for your patience.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney