Position: Midline

Animations:

Entrance: Leo simply walks in

Victory: Leo shoots laser spheres into the air while laughing

Defeat: Leo gets on his knees staring blankly into the floor

Basic attack: Leo will shoot small rapid fire laser spheres

Skills:

White: Bionic Ability
Passive: if Leo Dooley is teamed up with other Lab Rats characters Leo gains a 10% increase to energy gain this can stack up to 50% increased energy gain, Leo already will start off with 10% increased energy gain
Active: Leo drains 200 energy from all enemies then uses that energy to release a laser sphere through the battlefield, enemies hit by the sphere are dealt X damage over time X more damage for the amount of energy collected.

Green: Energy Transference
Every 10 seconds while in battle Leo will trade stats with an ally or enemy, if an ally has lower health than Leo, Leo will trade his health and energy with the weaker allies health and energy,
Leo is also able to trade stats with enemies, if an enemy has higher health than Leo, Leo will exchange his health and energy with the enemy’s health and energy.

Blue: Bionic Parts
Once Leo goes below 30% of his Max HP this skill activates, Leo will gain X armor and will deal only true damage, instead of using his laser spheres he will now use his bionic arm and leg to fight, the bionic arm and leg deal X more damage than his normal basic attack.

Purple: Pure Energy Power
Leo is immune to any kind of power drain, Every time a enemy gets energy for damaging Leo, Leo will get all the energy gained instead of the enemy.

Red: Beginning Mentor
Leo Dooley shares half of his energy gain with teammates, Leo will share all of his energy gain with Lab Rats teammates.
Leo will become invincible for 4 seconds each time a enemy attempts to drain his power.

+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage

Disks

Leo Dooley / Hiro Hamada
Upgrade
+340 Armor
All enemies that try to drain or remove Leo’s energy will become silenced for 7 seconds and deal 20% less damage for the same amount of time

Leo Dooley / Genie
Comedy Club
+278 Reality
All enemies have their energy bars blocked from gaining energy at the beginning of the match for 5 seconds, during this time all energy gained by enemies will be given to the weakest ally

Hello Peoples!
Thanks for reading my concept! Hope you all have a good day or night!
If you can please let me know any feedback or things I can improve, again thank you for reading! :grinning:

6 Likes

Wow, you chose the perfect quote :smiley:

2 Likes

:rofl:, I know right

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney