Leodore Lionheart Hero Concept

Leodore Lionheart
Zootopia

Stats and Information

Role - Tank

Trial Team - Yellow

Position - Mid

Stars At Beginning - 1

Quote - “As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative has produced its first police academy graduate.”

Bio - Lionheart is the ex-mayor of Zootopia but, he won’t make the same mistakes twice in this new city. Lionheart will use all his resources to protect the city and the people inside it with the hope he can regain his former position he held in Zootopia.

Animations

Entrance - Lionheart walks into battle then adjusts his tie

Victory - Lionheart smiles and a camera flashes

Defeat - Lionheart bows his head and his hands are cuffed

Skills

White Skill - Missing Mammals (Fantastic Damage)
Passive : Instead of a basic attack Lionheart gains x tenacity and x fantastic crit every 3 seconds.

Active : Lionheart points at the 2 backmost enemies imprisoning them for 14 seconds. Imprisoned enemies are snared and are delt x damage each second, they are Imprisoned. The snare and the damage cannot be evaded, dodged, or removed. Lionheart also steals up to 500 energy, x tenacity, and x reality from each Imprisoned enemy. He applies these stolen buffs to himself and a random ally. Lionheart tends to grant buffs to control role allies. Imprisoned enemies lose all speed buffs after the imprisonment ends.

Green Skill - Speech of Confidence
Lionheart gives a speech, motivating his allies, increasing their max hp x, healing them x, and increasing their attack and movement speed by 80% for 6 seconds. Lionheart gains reflect for 6 seconds and gains 325 energy after using this skill.

Blue Skill - Lion Mayor (Fantastic Damage)
Lionheart roars, scaring all enemies for 18 seconds. If an imprisoned enemy is scared, they are dealt x damage and given 5 stacks of weakness for the duration of the imprisonment.

Purple Skill - Feline Official
Lionheart imprisons any enemy who’s attack or movement speed is above 75% or is berserk for 7.5 seconds.
The imprisonment against berserk enemies has a chance to fail on enemies above level x.

Red Skill - Anyone Can Be Anything (Fantastic Damage)
For each enemy Lionheart imprisons he is immune to 5% of the damage dealt to him. This caps at 65%.

“Lion Mayor” increases Lionheart’s evasion x, his reality x, and deals x damage to all enemies

"Speech of Confidence" grants Lionheart a shield with x hp for 18 seconds.

• x Max hp
  • x tenacity
  • x damage dealt on "Missing Mammals"

Friendships

Lionheart and Scar
Name - Elected Leader

Description - Go invisible when dealt damage

Stars

• When dealt damage greater than or equal to 5% of Lionheart’s max hp he goes invisible for x seconds.
  • Lionheart gains 50 energy every second he’s invisible

Level

• +x Max hp
  • +x starting energy

Lionheart and Bunsen and Beaker
Name - Genetic Doctors

Description - Enemies have less max hp

Stars

• Enemies have x% less max hp

Level

• +x skill power
2 Likes

Oooooh!!! Love to see more Zootopia!! I love this film and I am pleasantly surprised to see a character I wouldn’t think would work as a character!! You did a great job at making him a fleshed out character!!

1 Like

Thanks very much. Funnily enough he seemed pretty likely to me because of the amount of Zootopia characters they’ve been adding.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney