Let get to know one another!

Mine (again)

• I’ve watched every Pixar movie at least once
  • I dislike Toy Story 4
  • I own a hoverboard

0 voters

Find the lie
  • I got bullied in elementary school which then caused me to bully others that be talking trash about what I like
  • I was popular in middle school and high school
  • I drove to New York

0 voters

1. I want to believe the first one is the lie…
  2. Wdym by “popular”
  3. Idk where you live so Idk how long it´d be to drive to NY
5 Likes

Well I’ll tell you which one it is later tomorrow and I mean everyone liked me

Surprisingly, most people didn’t get the lie.

Have I watched every Pixar movie once?

Yes, I have. Ratatouille is the best.

Do I dislike Toy Story 4?

I do. Just another unnecessary movie.

Do I own a hoverboard?

I actually don’t own a hoverboard. I do want one though.

1 Like

Enough time? :thinking:

Oh I was busy all day because I had homework aka I’m taking classes this summer but now I will say it

Have I watched every Pixar movie once?

Yes I love both Disney & Pixar films, my favorite is inside out and coco

Do I dislike Toy Story 4?

I don’t hate it but I think it’s good but I did not see where the ending comes from.

Do I own a hoverboard?

I always wanted a hoverboard when I was 10 but when I find out its recalled I changed my mind

Wait, that was @Scarce ´s 2 truths and a lie :sweat_smile:

4 Likes
I got bullied in elementary school which then caused me to bully others that be talking trash about what I like

Incorrect because that really did happen because a lot of people didn’t like me and I be getting snitched on for a little thing and I am very territorial of things I like because in my hart there’s rage that’s kinda scary

I was Popular in Middle school high school

Incorrect because I was one of the cool students in fact it grew and grew until it reached Max level my junior year and I Max Goof because that year in the pep rally this boy cheered my name then it grew and grew and I was loving it. It was like Max all over again.

I drove to New York

Correct because I never drove to New York before but I would because I just have to drive up north because I’m in the east coast

??? :confused:

Well nvm, you edited it

1 Like

???

2 Likes

Plot twist: All of them are lies

I realize that @Lilpotato6930 did is answer those questions with his own answers instead of playing along

I too liked Toy Story 4 and here I am telling everyone to get over Toy Story 4 wining the Oscar because they be replaying to me about wanting another movie to win that year like Klaws of How to Train your Dragon the hidden world. PlusI waited a long time for it in fact all the Toy Story movies won an Oscar award.

Pixar always wins an Oscar or sometimes nominated, I get over jealous that some Disney feature films never won an Oscar like moana or tangled when they get nominated but frozen and the lion king did won along with BH6 and zootopia

The Oscars and other awards shows can be really silly sometimes. Do not get me started on the Tonys…

Well Moana got nominated the same year Zootopia won and also that’s one of the reasons Pixar is the number one animation studios because of all the nominations and awards and @Imagineer_V I never heard of the Tonys.

…both of them are made by Disney, not Pixar :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I was talking to Ozi :neutral_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney