Let get to know one another!

And all the attention goes to Pixar for making best films and shorts soul has won this year and onward got nominated

This is incredibly off topic.
This topic is 2 truths 1 lie. Get to know funny or interesting or sad or any kind of facts about each other.

It’s NOT make random incoherent complaints that make no sense.

Please stay on topic.

5 Likes

I know you were talking to me and I know they both made from Walt Disney animation studios and I wasn’t saying they were Pixar

It is like the Oscars but for theater.

I would do some more truths and lies but I cannot think of any good ones lol.

2 Truths; 1 Lie
  • I Have a Favorite Element In the Periodic Table.
  • I Haven’t been using my contact lenses since last year.
  • I have a taxidermied Piranha in my bedroom.
  • My Vote

0 voters

sorry, had to edit it because of mispelling

Wow now that I gotta see

I believe the first one… I mean who doesn’t have a favourite element or at least one that they tend to gravitate towards?

For me personally it’s Cu - Copper… don’t ask why.

4 Likes

Same, mine is Molybdenum. Long story.
And piranhas become decorations pretty often, I wish I had one :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I have to believe the contacts thing because of the pandemic. I wear contacts and glasses all the time and I wear them almost every day because of the mask. I would wear my glasses a little more if they did not fog up.

3 Likes

Time to reveal it!

About me having a favorite element in the Periodic Table.

Truth! It’s Carbon(pretty basic, I know, but I love organic chemistry and the Carbon allotropes!)

About my contact lenses.

That’s the lie! But I’m pretty sure that most of you didn’t get the reason why this is a lie: I’ve never had contact lenses to begin with!

But congratulations to that 55% anyway!

About my taxidermied piranha.

Truth! My grandparents brought it from their trip to the brazilian Pantanal. I didn’t even believe when I first saw it, it’s very surreal!

15 Likes

I was hoping someone would make a joke about it being actually pretty acid, since carbon dioxide is acid lol

4 Likes

This thread is really helping me get to know everyone. I’m going to scroll up and read the main thread and see what I have to do to participate.

2 Likes

You can just create a poll with 2 truths and 1 lie. It’s pretty simple and you can start anytime you want

1 Like
Find the lie
  • I’ve held a real life dove
  • Light blue is my favourite colour
  • I write songs

0 voters

2 Likes

Everything here is pretty believable, that’s a tough one

2 Likes

Thankyou! I was going for that.

I was going to put I’ve never been rick rolled before in (which is true) but I decided not to because is stood out from the others.

1 Like

Would you like to?

/s

4 Likes

Try me.
I never fall for it

1 Like

Rino made a really good one a few months ago:

Update 2.6 Patch Notes - FAKE

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney