Let's just pretend this is right (1.11 Friendship Predictions)

So if we pretend these characters are up next:
Bo Peep (1.11)
Ducky and Bunny (1.11)
Forky (July Log in) (1.11)
Joy (1.11.1)
Sadness (1.11.1)
Anger (1.12)
Disgust (1.12)
Fear (1.12)

What friendships would they have, keeping this in mind:
Ralph needs to give 4th memory
Vanellope needs to give 4th memory
Calhoun needs to give 4th memory
Felix needs to give 4th memory
Mr Incredible needs to give 4th memory
Elastigirl needs to give 4th memory
Violet needs to give 4th memory
Dash needs to give 4th memory
Jack-Jack needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Frozone needs to give 4th memory
Judy needs to give 4th memory
Finnick needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Bogo needs to give 4th memory
Yax needs to give 4th memory
Emperor Zurg needs to give 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Wall-e needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Woody needs to give 4th memory
Buzz needs to give 4th memory
Rex needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Sulley and Boo need to give 3rd and 4th memory
Jessie needs to give 4th memory
Mike Wazowski needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
EVE needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Jack Sparrow needs to give 4th memory
Hector Barbosa needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Tia Dalma needs to give 4th memory
Kevin Flynn needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Quorra needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Stitch needs to give 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Maui needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Moana needs to give 3rd and 4thmemory
Alladin needs to give 4th memory
Genie needs to give 4th memory
Hiro needs to give 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Baymax needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Mickey Mouse needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Ursula needs to give 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Jack Skelington needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Maleficent needs to give 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Hades needs to give 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Shank needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Elsa needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Olaf needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Darkwing Duck needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
Miguel needs to give 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Alice needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
The Mad Hatter needs to give 3rd and 4th memory
The Queen of Hearts needs to give 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Gaston needs to give 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Hercules needs to give 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Meg needs to give 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Merlin needs to give 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Robin Hood needs to give 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Goofy needs to give 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Duke Caboom needs to give 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory
Kim Possible needs to give 2nd, 3rd and 4th memory

Gaston needs to get 2nd memory
The Mad Hatter needs to get 2nd memory
Merlin needs to get 2nd memory
Kim Possible needs to get 2nd memory

My Prediction:
Bo Peep and Duke Caboom
Bo Peep and Robin Hood
Kim Possible and Bo Peep (Will be found in files)
Ducky and Bunny and Goofy
Ducky and Bunny and Rex
Forky and Woody
Forky and Baymax
The Mad Hatter and Forky
Joy and Mickey Mouse
Joy and Ducky and Bunny
Sadness and Meg
Sadness and Joy
Merlin and Sadness
Disgust and Sadness
Disgust and Yax
Fear and Jack Skellington
Fear and Judy Hopps
Anger and Hades
Anger and Fear
Gaston and Anger

One or more of these actually won’t get both disks.

If you want to tell me and everyone else Forky is not happening: I know that most people believe that So Please don’t be redundant.

1 Like

It is someone else. No one said it had to be a Toy Story character. Anyway Duke’s second friendship is Kim Possible

Honestly I do not like how you are predicting. Just because @Polaris has said that Inside Out characters are coming soon, it doesn’t mean all of them are coming. It will most likely only be Joy, Sadness, and Bing Bong. Aldo you’ve wasted time and effort just to make that whole list of missing friendships. That list isn’t helpful for the prediction. I know you said not to but Forky is not coming at all. It is likely that Ducky, or Bunny will be the sign-in hero. Maybe even Bo Peep. But Forky ain’t happening in the next updates. PerBlue revealed its poster and Forky is not on it.

4 Likes

So I was doubting you before, and then you just name the entire post “Let’s just pretend this is right”?!? It’s like you don’t even want to be believed.

2 Likes

Forky would appear in the poster like if he was added like ducky and bunny and bo peep and we most likely get joy sadness and bing bong since from each movie from most off the movies we are getting either 2 or 3 charthers not more than this and forky seems he wont fit to the game

2 Likes

The title is a joke. Most people think my predictions are stupid so I’m making a joke at my own expense.

Haha I made that list months ago I just continue to update it. Also it is helpful for making predictions about friendships.

I stand by what I have said: Everyone has every reason to not believe that Forky will be added but I think it is against the Marketing plan that Disney has for this movie to not include him so I think that they will include him but I know that it is very possible I could be wrong.

If you don’t like my predictions why do you continue to click on them? To bug me about everything you dislike about them?

@Filadae_Djaq I think we’re wasting our time here. No matter what we say, he always has a random excuse that rarely makes sense.

1 Like

Bo peep never too late the conspiracy behind being late or lack of motor transport?

Forky anger fear or disgust are not gonna be in the game.

I believe that perblue is gonna do ducky and bunny next and then do bo peep along with either joy sadness or bing bong.

I
 uhhh
 wat?

Haters gonna hate

Actually @TheSpaghettiKing is right.

You should act serious because it would seem that you are joking ‘bout your prediction

It really isn’t. You do not really have to post the list just to make a friendship prediction. It is also useless. Who said a hero is only limited to give 4 disks? Just choose any hero that seems compatible with the hero

And yet you still support your idea. There are no signs that Forky will be coming soon

I mean yes. Basically I am telling people which obstacles to avoid and sometimes which to aim for. I also click on them to see what is new on the forums. It is boring when there isn’t something new on the forums

Maybe the right friendship mode is bo peep and woody and not sure like Gaston and Belle. To me in this. I don’t think it work I mean. Nothings different. As anger If he Appears. He joins my group on 6th stars soon

1 Like

Oh we should also get new costume(s).
Bo as she appears in Toy Story 1 and 2 is what I am predicting it will be! And if they have a second costume I would guess Face Paint Miguel (But they Might be saving that for Halloween) or Santa Jack (But they Might be saving that for Christmas) or MU Costumes for Mike and Sulley. But there are a lot of other costumes they might do so it would be difficult to predict.

Yeah it is totally logical to use threads for face paints right? What about the clothes he wears at the end of “Coco” when he is singing in front of his family.

And before you hit me with Rex, his little skirt is made of threads

1 Like

If you’re using that argument, then tell me, what part of all the heroes are made out of chips? Wall-e and Eve are obvious, but what about everyone else?

@TheSpaghettiKing if you’ve noticed every hero in the game is code (literally and in the game they are code) and because they are code, they can be taken over by viruses to turn into to creeps. The virus can be removed if you collect the needed chips.

Yeah, but with the argument you used, we throw that logic out the window! You seem to think that all the costumes require threads in them to male sense as costumes. What’s to stop us from thinking that the threads are like chips for the heroes’ change of clothes, that when they were taken over by the virus, their spare clothes became like zombie clothes!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney