Lets talk about the overrated heroes

Nick Wilde is kinda weird gameplay wise.
He is labeled a damage role but overtime he transitions to a support/control role due to his kit. Especially with that Red Skill just screams support.

If he was role changed like Donald I would totally understand.
A refresh would make Nick shine because his kit is fine itself.
He just needs to have faster animations.

1 Like

I would say that Nick is still a decent enough damage character in City Watch and such where he get to stack his lemmings, but yeah he should definitely have animation’s go a little faster as right now they are fairly slow.

While this could to a degree be solved by a new Speed Increase character getting added, or at least getting a new Speed Increase character would help Nick a lot.
(If there are leaked information about that a new Speed Increase character is coming, please don’t spoil me :-).).

Nick got bury to coffin by PB, he as many other heroes receive bad badges after each cap rise.

But Cheshire still gets negation, crit and evasion. Eh.

4 Likes

Imo these heroes are overated-

1. Vanellope - isn’t that good any more, she’s an easy kill

2. Yzma- Was good during first introduction but isn’t that great any more

3. Ralph- Horrible Tank,could really use a refresh

4. Finnick- Hes okay but stands a refresh.

1 Like

Opposite, but badge problem again, she needs negation which I ask for to PB from May, of course nothing has changed.
She is A-tier hero.

2 Likes

Vanellope isn’t horrible, she is average for a starter hero (Frozone average) not as bad as Yax but she isn’t great either, imo

:expressionless:

2 Likes

I said imo,you’re allowed to disagree

You mean underrated

2 Likes

I don’t know what I meant anymore

Cheshire:
Has high evasion making landing stuns very hard.
Super anti invisible.
White skill can literally instant kill your team even though THERE BOTH HIGHER LEVEL AND HIGHER RANK.

Or, in some case, reality removal. That could work for her.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney